Premier League Festive Season

PoTMS

Norwich revert to type against Arsenal after playing the games of their lives against us.

Classical Mechanic

Arsenal will be on 35 points with a win today (already 1-0 up). Think it's clear now they are serious top 4 contenders.
I watched an Arsenal match recently and their off the ball work was highly impressive. They also have a method for playing out from the back and know when they can't and go long. For all the stick we've given Arteta I think he's a better coach than Ole despite what we may have claimed when Ole was here.

SAFMUTD

Leicester is really shit, can't see Rodgers ending the season. They're a disaster defensively.

West Ham seems to be slowing down, really poor point tally lately.

I'm concerned about Arsenal, they're picking up a really good form and will challenge the top 4.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I’m content with Leicester doing shite if it wakes our board up to the fact that he’s not good enough to be our manager.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I mean, they might as well just hand city the league now :lol:

DavidDeSchmikes

Crystal Palace wanted to postpone their game, yet they've made only one change Andersen for Guehi, and even Guehi is on the bench.

Woodzy

These Leicester players probably had a bit too much for dinner yesterday.

SAFMUTD

What the actual feck with Leicester, when did they became so poor?

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Arsenal currently are 8 points ahead of United.. We need to win all our in hand games to make up for that deficit.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
When people said "Rodgers has grown so much as a manager since he was at Liverpool", presumably none of that growth involved defending.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Arsenal are apparently shite but they are racking up the points.
They win the games they are expected to. I'm surprised many here write them off for 4th. 8 points behind at this stage is far from ideal.