Premier League Game Week 17

slored1

KDB in this form might be the best player in the world. Incredible.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
De Bruyne is absolutely magic. Ridiculous how some don't consider him one of the best players to have played in this league. He's phenomenal.

mu4c_20le

Guendozi just lets people run past him. Should have rugby tackled that guy

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Save of the season that, unbelievable.

KDB is world class in this mood.

RoyH1

All those feeble minded plastic fans at the Emirates who were screaming for Wenger to go are probably regretting it now. Joke of a club.

space

KdB, fecking hell what a player. Shows how bad we need a world class creative midfielder (who wants to be here).

Irwin99

Not watching this game but does anyone think a manager like Rafa could come in and save this season for Arsenal? A specifically defensive minded manager who can work with a budget is the best they can hope for in my opinion.

pmgeorge

Exchange KDB with Lingard or Pogba an we are 3rd. We need a super player in attack. I hear things like biggest club in the world but we do not have even one player in top 20.

Bojan11

Not watching this game but does anyone think a manager like Rafa could come in and save this season for Arsenal? A specifically defensive minded manager who can work with a budget is the best they can hope for in my opinion.
He would do better than Ancelotti. Rafa with a dangerous striker like Aubamayang and they would be doing better.

manc4red

for man city fans. Nothing like playing a bottom feeder team to boost confidence again. Arsenal are a shambles today

Paul_Scholes18

Very predictable that City would thrash Arsenals defense. Although City do defend better today than last week. Having no Jon Stones helps a lot.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
With what? Our defenders are fecking awful.

Irwin99

With what? Our defenders are fecking awful.
I know but if there's anyone who can organise a defence it's Rafa...even if his options are shite in this case i'd fancy you to improve on that front and as someone said said above he's got decent attacking options to work with too.