Premier League Gameweek 1 + Midweek EFL

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
You’re an idiot if you don’t have Auba captain of your fantasy team.

Walters_19_MuFc

Tierney really suits playing on the left side of a back 3 doesn't he. I can see Shaw being able to play the same role if Ole ever deploys it.
Shaw has played on the left side of a back three and has been fantastic there. I personally can't see us playing with a back three, but if Southgate decides to go back to a three, then Shaw would be a great option.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Good opening result for Arsenal but Fulham already look like this seasons soft touch again.
Back down they go.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
feels like Palace have had the same team for about 10 years.
There's only one player younger than 27 in their starting line up today. They have one of the oldest squads in the league

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
We would have done well to get Willian on a free for our RW if Sancho is deemed out of budget.

The price of dithering. I hope we are looking for backups at least now.

Walters_19_MuFc

No doubt Arsenal much look better under Arteta, but Fulham look pretty poor, especially at the back. Time will tell, but if Fulham want to stay up, they need to be a lot more solid, especially against the teams where they'll most likely be on the back foot.

Zoo

We would have done well to get Willian on a free for our RW if Sancho is deemed out of budget.

Well no because he wanted a 3 year deal and to stay in London

Nori-

I won't lie, i'm already feeling nervous about the season after the Arsenal result.

Their signings have made an instant impact, their manager looks like he knows what he is doing too.

We fizzled out at the end of last season after a good period following the lock down. We've been slow in the transfer market again. Plus the last few years of failure have really made me lose faith in us performing for long periods.

I really hope I'm wrong though, I can't do another season of absolute s**t

starman

Fulham looks so uninspiring, even last season none of their players really stood out, bar Bryan, Mitrovic and i like the look of Onomah.
But nothing near as exciting as West Brom or Leeds, big shame Brentford didn't go up instead.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I won't lie, i'm already feeling nervous about the season after the Arsenal result.

Their signings have made an instant impact, their manager looks like he knows what he is doing too.

We fizzled out at the end of last season after a good period following the lock down. We've been slow in the transfer market again. Plus the last few years of failure have really made me lose faith in us performing for long periods.

I really hope I'm wrong though, I can't do another season of absolute s**t
They just played Fulham. Not really something worth shitting the bed over.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Probably would've been another mercenary

I imagine he went to Arsenal so he wouldn't have to move house.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Fulham are woeful. They won't be out the bottom 6 all season

sillwuka

The core of this Palace team hasn't really changed for quite a years of has it.

Same old Damn, McArthur, Schlupp and Zaha. Boring!!

marktan

No doubt Arsenal much look better under Arteta, but Fulham look pretty poor, especially at the back. Time will tell, but if Fulham want to stay up, they need to be a lot more solid, especially against the teams where they'll most likely be on the back foot.
They're nailed on for relegation imo. Didn't look great in the Championship, going to struggle massively against the quality most PL teams have. I know it backfired on them last time, but they really did need to do a Villa style big spend this summer because the quality's just not there