Premier League Gameweek 1

SATA

I think Dan James is a better footballer than Pepe, i really do. 70M for Pepe, i really expect to see some top class plays from him but i am yet to see it

lilcurt

Robbie pricing up the Tesla Plaid edition as we speak. Ty is still yelling "disrespectful" at Carragher from the crowd.

edcunited1878

We have form for keeping ordinary players around for far too long, but Arsenal are the undisputed champions of it. What business the likes of Chambers, Holding and Elneny have at a club that should be competing at the top end of the table somewhere I don't know, and they've all been there for 5 years+. :lol:
But United's players are fringe or much more useful than the lots that Arsenal, more specifically Chambers, and the hype with him for years was BS.

laughtersassassin

How is Martinelli back and gone through Quarantine and Amad and Bailly aren't?

They where all at the Olympics and Brazil went further no?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Absolutely appalling defending from White for that chance. So passive.

Early days and he's young and he'll improve, but bloody hell..he certainly needs to sharpen himself up against quick footed strikers.
Too flat footed. Terrible defending.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
So what's Conte up to these days anyway ?

desertegil

Supports
ODDs Ballklubb
Arsenal has been very consistent the last couple of years. Seems to continue that trend.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Brentford's passing is awful!!
They got caught up in the ole's passing it between the 3 CB's. Ended up booting it long. They don't actually look like they can progress the ball between the lines when Arsenal are sitting back.

Mike Smalling

So great to have a Danish manager in the league - I think Michael Laudrup is the only other ever. Fair to say Brentford will be my second team this year!

Abraxas

Arteta is not looking good but it's not half an average side out there. There's very little quality. The quality they do have is dispersed among extremely young players who have a lot to learn.

It's an upper mid table side really, especially without a form Aubameyang.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
So great to have a Danish manager in the league - I think Michael Laudrup is the only other ever. Fair to say Brentford will be my second team this year!
I didn't even know he was Danish to be fair. I suppose I just assume that every football manager who looks like a sex offender is German.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Pepe genuinely dribbles like Wan Bissaka

tomaldinho1

Arteta is not looking good but it's not half an average side out there. There's very little quality. The quality they do have is dispersed among extremely young players who have a lot to learn.

This is the mystery with Arteta - I honestly think people don't realise how bad this Arsenal team are but then they don't even play good football. I kind of got what he was going for when he started but they aren't even playing that way anymore, they just look a mess.

Guy Incognito

I can't believe Xhaka is still in that first XI, they never learn do they?

He'd be better off in Italy.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
This is the mystery with Arteta - I honestly think people don't realise how bad this Arsenal team are but then they don't even play good football. I kind of got what he was going for when he started but they aren't even playing that way anymore, they just look a mess.
Squad composition is shite, but Arteta is equally as bad at managing as the team is as playing.