Premier League Gameweek 1

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
45 mins and we're still very susceptible to getting rattled when teams turn it on. We've templatised the way we should play and we do that every game for a period, before lapsing. Need some maturity in there.

Part of palace's problem is the absolute shit pre-season they had. One half in one continent and another half in another.

They've been pressing okay but the attack is just warming up.
Well said, people writing them off after 10mins is ridiculous. Once they get a bit of rhythm going they'll be fine.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
I predict that this’ll be a season in which Arsenal will begin the season brilliantly with a super positive mood around the place and they’ll start to believe that big things are possible. But then once the fixtures start piling up with multiple competitions they’ll drop considerably.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Part of palace's problem is the absolute shit pre-season they had. One half in one continent and another half in another.

They've been pressing okay but the attack is just warming up.
Well, the warming up has to come today. No point in getting that next week

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Sat back after we scored.

Palace high pressing us, shifting all the work onto the defence and Ramsdale who is playing like he's still on the beach.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I predict that this’ll be a season in which Arsenal will begin the season brilliantly with a super positive mood around the place and they’ll start to believe that big things are possible. But then once the fixtures start piling up with multiple competitions they’ll drop considerably.
So a normal PL season

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Gary Neville ******* over Jesus’ little dribble into the danger area… I mean it was decent. Meh football used to be better.

Nick7

“Arsenal were magical” and they show a single replay of their one shot other than the goal. Magical, eh.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
So a normal PL season
Yep. It’s why I’m baffled reading so many pundits and people around the internet predicting them to finish as high as 2nd.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
You're in the wrong profession, whatever it is.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Honestly I get the feeling that the boos are affecting Partey a bit here. Can easily see it being a situation this season that their positive momentum gets disrupted by that whole situation. Absolutely idiotic on their part.

GlasgowCeltic

Gonna make a random prediction that Vieira will be sacked this season and Dougie Freedman will give the job to himself

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Every year there's a team the media take a shine to and almost 'will' them into something, last summer that was Chelsea when they got Lukaku, this year it's definitely Arsenal and Jesus

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Honestly I get the feeling that the boos are affecting Partey a bit here. Can easily see it being a situation this season that their positive momentum gets disrupted by that whole situation. Absolutely idiotic on their part.
He does seem to be doing a bit of Scotty McT-esque making sure that there's an opposition player between him and the ball at all times.

Fanta Stick

A student of history.