Premier League Gameweek 10 fixtures (27th - 29th October 2018)

Nickosaur

No early kick off? And the biggest game on the monday? fecks sake that is terrible.

freeurmind

weak willed
Why are we only playing tomorrow? Makes no sense. Fulham-Bournemouth should have goals.

Cloud7

My goodness what a boring lineup for today. Think I’ll probably be giving the football a miss entirely for today. Nothing interesting on in the other leagues either.

freeurmind

weak willed
36 hour rest between games?
I mean have us play on Saturday, move the Spurs game to Monday and replace it with either the Arsenal or Chelsea game who are both scheduled to play at the same time on Sunday.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
My goodness what a boring lineup for today. Think I’ll probably be giving the football a miss entirely for today. Nothing interesting on in the other leagues either.
I might stick the Juventus/Atletico games on at some point but this is a proper shite day of football.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I mean have us play on Saturday, move the Spurs game to Monday and replace it with either the Arsenal or Chelsea game who are both scheduled to play at the same time on Sunday.
Chelsea game isn't for tv, it's only on Sunday because they couldn't play 3pm today. I can see why Sky moved our game from a business perspective (Sun 4pm more attractive than Sat 12.30pm) but a scummy move nonetheless letting Spurs' shiteshow have knock-on effects for other teams and fans.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
No one interested in Wolves game or Leicester Hammers?

I will actually b hoping Spurs win, but I dont see it. Probably like 3-1 or 3-0 to City.

Cloud7

No one interested in Wolves game or Leicester Hammers?

I will actually b hoping Spurs win, but I dont see it. Probably like 3-1 or 3-0 to City.
Leicester Hammers will probably be decent, but not enough to get me to tune in :angel:

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Arsenal playing Monday night, Thursday afternoon, then early on Sunday? That's pretty insane. Maybe that'll work in favour of Palace.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Why no decent games today?
Every team has to have a set amount of live TV games as I understand it, so you have the odd Saturday when there's nout worth watching on.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
51 goals in 66 appearances. Can't really moan at that.

Pace Abuser

Salah scores a goal Lukaku would never. As he would make the initial pass and stand still like the overweight lamppost he is.

Pace Abuser

Jose is responsible for coaching movement and attacking patterns. But he doesn't, because he parks the bus and hopes for a lucky break capitalised on by a moment of individual brilliance.
12 points adrift. The argumentative unhappy Clown needs to be sacked.

Rajma

How simple it can be just high press these bottom teams and they’ll make these mistakes in dangerous areas regularly.

Sigma

Probably should have been a penalty for Liverpool.