Premier League Gameweek 11-13

padr81

Supports
Man City
These stats throw me off a bit as well. Not denying that he's having a better season than the last one and Foden's been a bit below his own standards, but I didn't think they were so close. What's your take on Mahrez this season? He seems to have fallen off a cliff?
Sorry was away for a few days. Grealish stats are surprisingly good for someone who's output is so poor. Mahrez has been shocking, he's miles off, lazy and just gone back into his worst habits. Plenty or rumours about him partying a bit hard off field too.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Sorry was away for a few days. Grealish stats are surprisingly good for someone who's output is so poor. Mahrez has been shocking, he's miles off, lazy and just gone back into his worst habits. Plenty or rumours about him partying a bit hard off field too.
That's what I heard and read too.

Always been a big fan of him for obvious reasons, but to the contrary to many think he's a hard worker (he wouldn't have lasted under Pep otherwise) .. until this season where he really looks like he fell off a cliff. Your fans seem to never have really liked him although he was quite a decent player for you all these years. The Blue Moon forum for example (which is choke full of rabid lunatics, no offense) can't wait to pile on him whenever he has a bad game.

padr81

Supports
Man City
That's what I heard and read too.

Always been a big fan of him for obvious reasons, but to the contrary to many think he's a hard worker (he wouldn't have lasted under Pep otherwise) .. until this season where he really looks like he fell off a cliff. Your fans seem to never have really liked him although he was quite a decent player for you all these years. The Blue Moon forum for example (which is choke full of rabid lunatics, no offense) can't wait to pile on him whenever he has a bad game.
Yeah its weird even personally I've probably judged him harsher than most. I think its his style, he's one of those guys like you say who works hard but looks like he doesn't care, his numbers have always been good offensively but his pressing always poor. I think Pep was happy to allow him to not be the greatest presser because we had Jesus, Foden around up top who are pressing monsters and a younger Walker behind him.

He's consistently been among our top scorers though and this season aside he's been well worth his place. Being honest right now, was I Pep I'd have him 4th choice winger behind Grealish, Foden and even Palmer.
The biggest worry this season is that at the beginning of October Pep had to call him out publicly on his fitness (lack of). Without injury etc.. he was was behind the rest of the squad and I believe his first wife came out and said he went from being a nice guy to a massive bellend after he got the City move.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Yeah its weird even personally I've probably judged him harsher than most. I think its his style, he's one of those guys like you say who works hard but looks like he doesn't care, his numbers have always been good offensively but his pressing always poor. I think Pep was happy to allow him to not be the greatest presser because we had Jesus, Foden around up top who are pressing monsters and a younger Walker behind him.

He's consistently been among our top scorers though and this season aside he's been well worth his place. Being honest right now, was I Pep I'd have him 4th choice winger behind Grealish, Foden and even Palmer.
The biggest worry this season is that at the beginning of October Pep had to call him out publicly on his fitness (lack of). Without injury etc.. he was was behind the rest of the squad and I believe his first wife came out and said he went from being a nice guy to a massive bellend after he got the City move.
He's quite laid back when he plays which doesn't mean that he doesn't care. Having followed him since he joined us, some of our own fans had exactly the same impression but I can tell you that his defensive work rate at Man City shot through the roof compared to when he was playing for us. He's still shite at defending though and is more a nuisance than a real ball winner, but that's his game and his strengths lie elsewhere. It won't change and I'm sure that Pep is fully aware of that.

At the moment? Absolutely. I saw a couple of your games and he was truly shocking. I don't really read too much in off-field rumors but it's obvious to me that his head isn't the right place. He was quite the nice, shy guy when he still was with us, and I hope that he sorts himself out because Pep isn't one to wait to bring out the axe.