Premier League Gameweek 12

Anustart89

Typical England: FIFA introduces a rule change. PGMOL: feck that we're doing it the way we've always done!

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
City players are being aided by all those drugs Guardiola drip feeds them. Could be an interesting last few minutes given their advantage.

binary bot
Scott Carson seen dreaming of the Stuart Pearce years, when he might've come on for Aguero.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
What a motherfecker Oliver is. Truly. I wonder how much he's been paid to throw away all sense of decency. It's like watching Republicans defend Trump.

feck off VAR. feck off Oliver. feck off Liverpool. Bunch of cheating jammy bastards.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
NBC guy telling us Trent has his arms down and wasn't making himself bigger :rolleyes:
In my opinion you either tuck your arms behind your back or face the consequences when you stop the ball with your hand.

El Zoido

This is such a fix it’s unreal. :lol: Just give them the title tomorrow ffs so the rest of the league can go back to playing fair.

Heyli

Supports
Ajax
NBC guy telling us Trent has his arms down and wasn't making himself bigger :rolleyes:
In my opinion you either tuck your arms behind your back or face the consequences when you stop the ball with your hand.
Those are not the rules though. Almost looked like Sterling was aiming for that arm.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
He really acts as a spoilt, pampered brat when things do not go his way. :houllier:

Anustart89

City off the boil today, refs decisions aside.
They were the better team and should've had a penalty to go a goal up. We'd be looking at an entirely different game if the refs had followed the laws of the game and not the laws of the home team. Even after that, they ignore another handball where his arm is down and out by his side (I wouldn't have given it personally) and this push from Mané. Even if the ref doesn't give it, how does one not consider it a clear and obvious mistake to not punish that? Do they really consider that a fair challenge for the ball?