Premier League Gameweek 12

Denis' cuff

Maybe we should empathise with Ole a bit more. He gets more stick and we’ve only lost 3!!. They’ve lost 7
Aye, and it puts our lot into some perspective, looking at most of the weekends results

won’t happen, of course but if we could kick off in the new year with a proper dm and rw.... if only

Gasolin

Aye, and it puts our lot into some perspective, looking at most of the weekends results

won’t happen, of course but if we could kick off in the new year with a proper dm and rw.... if only
The DM to cover for Fred more than the RW at this point. We saw how missing Fred (who’s a b2b a bit btw) has destroyed our defensive shape and completely opened up the sides for the opposition.

I would try to get a cover for Fred / Matic.

croadyman

Would only happen if Ole was willing to accept he needs one top class CDM rather than two so so holding players.

I know Diallo hasn't played that much for Atalanta's first team,however still intrigued to see if he can offer us a new dimension on that RW.

Gasolin

Would only happen if Ole was willing to accept he needs one top class CDM rather than two so so holding players.

I know Diallo hasn't played that much for Atalanta's first team,however still intrigued to see if he can offer us a new dimension on that RW.
Ole already accepts that, that's why we've been trying Matic and Pogba before but we need them on form and we can't play with them only so... the next best balance is Scott / Fred with Fred as a B2B role.

Having observed how Ole slotted in Greenwood (16 games needed?) and VdB, I don't think Diallo will feature right away.
But Pellestrini might be ready soon and Diallo, we will have to see how he behaves. He could be a sensation, yes. But did he even solve his passport and work permit issue?!?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

RW incoming. Pellistri and Amad will be integrated sooner than later

Denis' cuff

im sure Ole is willing to accept... what he gets is usually something entirely different. The defence is utterly shit and has been for years. The mf is sacrificing its offensive duties to protect that bunch of dopes. A dm is and has been desperately needed for years And plenty have moved to rivals. Wouldn’t mind the WHU lad.

A proper RW. Again, this has been a yawning gap for a decade or so. Even my wife, who has little interest in the game anymore, can see the criminal negligence here.

Just those two areas fixed would make a huge diff. Oh, and give Hendo a go instead of that fecking coward who must’ve cost us at least 20 points in the last 3 years.

croadyman

Ole already accepts that, that's why we've been trying Matic and Pogba before but we need them on form and we can't play with them only so... the next best balance is Scott / Fred with Fred as a B2B role.

Having observed how Ole slotted in Greenwood (16 games needed?) and VdB, I don't think Diallo will feature right away.
But Pellestrini might be ready soon and Diallo, we will have to see how he behaves. He could be a sensation, yes. But did he even solve his passport and work permit issue?!?
Yeah I am guessing we will get some sort of update soon of whether or not that has been sorted in time for him to join us at the start of January as planned

croadyman

im sure Ole is willing to accept... what he gets is usually something entirely different. The defence is utterly shit and has been for years. The mf is sacrificing its offensive duties to protect that bunch of dopes. A dm is and has been desperately needed for years And plenty have moved to rivals. Wouldn’t mind the WHU lad.

A proper RW. Again, this has been a yawning gap for a decade or so. Even my wife, who has little interest in the game anymore, can see the criminal negligence here.

Just those two areas fixed would make a huge diff. Oh, and give Hendo a go instead of that fecking coward who must’ve cost us at least 20 points in the last 3 years.
Yeah there is no doubt our midfield is having to be more protective than both Ole & us fans would like, do like the look of White at Brighton as a CB option but whether he will be able to make the step up is another thing, in regards to a DM agree that Rice would be quality but can only see him joining his best mate at Chelsea when the time comes. Zakaria looks a player and will get a proper chance to see what he can do when they play City in the Champions League.

Like I said in my previous post I think we should give Diallo a chance on that RW provided he has of course got his work permit and passport sorted for the start of next year, that position has definitely been neglected for far too long though and gives us a seriously unbalanced attack when it all comes down the left side.