Premier League Gameweek 12

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Friday 11 December
20:00 Leeds Utd v West Ham (Sky Sports)

Saturday 12 December
12:30 Wolves v Aston Villa (BT Sport)
15:00 Newcastle Utd v West Brom (Sky Sports)
17:30 Man Utd v Man City (Sky Sports)
20:00 Everton v Chelsea (BT Sport)

Sunday 13 December
12:00 Southampton v Sheff Utd (Sky Sports)
14:15 Crystal Palace v Spurs (Sky Sports)
16:30 Fulham v Liverpool (Sky Sports)
19:15 Arsenal v Burnley (Sky Sports)
19:15 Leicester City v Brighton (Amazon Prime Video)

Deery

Dreary
Leeds lucky there don’t deserve to be a head after that poor first penalty

NoPace

Jack Harrison has some good qualities but he often strikes me as the weakest player in the 11 Bielsa puts out. You can see why they wanted Dan James to be their left-winger. I think he'd be doing really, really well here.

firstkuyttouch

That first goal setup by Haller having one of the worst touches and showing zero strength. He’s incredible to watch

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Jack Harrison has some good qualities but he often strikes me as the weakest player in the 11 Bielsa puts out. You can see why they wanted Dan James to be their left-winger. I think he'd be doing really, really well here.

Definition of championship player he's great there but rubbish in the prem. He seems to be struggling to step up.

That paveda guy is much better that bielsa brings on second half usually. He should start more often over Harrison tbh.

NoPace

Definition of championship player he's great there but rubbish in the prem. He seems to be struggling to step up.

That paveda guy is much better that bielsa brings on second half usually. He should start more often over Harrison tbh.
Harrison does some good things but he screams "1 goals in 25 starts and 8 sub appearances from the wing" and then you basically have to be very, very good in all around play and pressing and creation like Pablo Fornals and that still just gets him or an Almiron type to average. It scared me about Pellistri a little bit because he had like 1 goal in 30 games in Uruguay but hopefully just playing up in age too early and based on early returns for the U-23 team he doesn't scream "perimeter winger who has no route to get direct to goal."

Poveda has talent for sure (I have 2 bucks on him to score the final goal in today's games) but it seems like his size and lack of strength gives him trouble on the wing holding up the ball with the sideline blocking him in, and he might be best as a sub.

They definitely need to buy/loan a midfielder and a left winger this January to get a proper CM in the midfield between Klich and Phillips to upgrade on Dallas and let him get games at fullback, rotating with Alioski and Ayling so they don't all run into the wall. And then a 2nd guy to upgrade Harrison. Spurs could loan Dele All there for a few months, get his value up and he'd have a chance to get into the Euro 2020 team but probably he'll go somewhere that pays bigger wages and is in Europe.

NoPace

Weird. Was good for Frankfurt and helped them win the German Cup I believe.

Looks Championship material here
He needs goal scorers around him and wide men who cross. He might be #2 after Giroud in terms of consistently winning aerial battles and getting the knockdowns to a teammate.

Haller to Brighton as the guy winning headers to help Maupay and Welbeck and others score would be a nice loan move in January.

Or hell, some team should that plays 2 up top should just buy him and Jovic and reunite them.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He needs goal scorers around him and wide men who cross. He might be #2 after Giroud in terms of consistently winning aerial battles and getting the knockdowns to a teammate.

Haller to Brighton as the guy winning headers to help Maupay and Welbeck and others score would be a nice loan move in January.

Or hell, some team should that plays 2 up top should just buy him and Jovic and reunite them.
Both of them shouldn't have left their previous club