Premier League Gameweek 13

Kaos

And the January transfer window is literally a couple weeks away :drool: a few points away to intrigue the cheque book is all that's needed.
You're forgetting who our owners are. You're setting yourself up for disappointment if you think we're going to make any juicy signings in January.

hubbuh

Anything but a Spurs win would be a robbery by Liverpool. They have looked really rusty all game.
Definitely not a robbery, Liverpool were dominant in the first half although didn't create loads. Even second half with Spurs having the better chances.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
This thread forgot how dominant Liverpool were first half pretty quickly.

1-1 about right.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Spurs are bottling it as usual. After two sitters, Liverpool are all over them

cyberman

Spurs have given up trying to play with the ball. Its all get it, try a difficult through ball and give it away

cptkeane1993

For me if I had to pick who to win its Liverpool.

They are the team with injuries all over the place and lack consistency to win a title so will lose points throughout the season.

Spurs are the team that look like they wont get a single injury and have average players playing out of their arse on Mourinho's traditional 2nd season. I cant stand that.

I believe we can give it a go during the virus season aswell.
I was of the same opinion but just couldn't wrap wanting Liverpool to win round my head, so hoping for a draw

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
You're forgetting who our owners are. You're setting yourself up for disappointment if you think we're going to make any juicy signings in January.
I dont know, I'm not someone who only necessarily crying out for spending 100 million + on Sancho or whoever needs the americans to cry about their debit card.

I feel like even if Ole isnt tactically brightest he can buy something decent (7-8/10) for a position we have struggling to buy at under other managers and for a decent price.

cyberman

Seems to be a tedious match, Spurs look more likely to score as Pool doing all the attacking, don't look like they know HOW to attack.
Liverpool arent even pressing them to put them under pressure. They hold onto the ball for too long looking for the pass or pass it straight to a Liverpool shirt. Liverpool are actually pretty static without the ball