Sunday 26 November
14:00 Spurs v Aston Villa (Sky Sports)
16:30 Everton v Man Utd (Sky Sports)

Monday 27 November
20:00 Fulham v Wolves (Sky Sports)

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
The first time in about a year that a Newcastle game isn't on TV is also the first one I wanted to be on TV.
It's on Sky Premier League in Germany. Just mute the commentator and you should be fine.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Chelsea Favs with the bookies at Toon - assume they must have a lot of injuries.

Ole'sgunnarwin

Doku vs Arnold here could be ugly. He can't do his little fake midfield bollox in this match.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
We have a bad record at Newcastle away, wont be an easy game at all. I'd rather not watch with the UK TV commentary so 3pm games suit me fine.

Secondarily, When is international football going to be moved to one block at the end of the season so we don't have these gaps in the regular league. At least no injuries for us this time I think.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Who we wanting to win here… scousers or the cheats?

DJ_21

We have a bad record at Newcastle away, wont be an easy game at all. I'd rather not watch with the UK TV commentary so 3pm games suit me fine.

Secondarily, When is international football going to be moved to one block at the end of the season so we don't have these gaps in the regular league. At least no injuries for us this time I think.
You’re in better form so quite fancy yous to win.

DJ_21

Say whatever you want about the cheats but at least they aren't scousers.
I think Liverpool will drop more points though. City have the potential to go on long winning runs so it’s always nice to see them dropping points. Especially when their manager and fan base are so stubborn and expect absolutely everything.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I reckon we need to make Pep go to that water bottle at least two times to get a result today.

PoTMS

City v Liverpool. Not even close.

Any Liverpool game, we want them to lose.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Not one negative word shall be spoken during this coverage, about anything at all. Best at everything, best at this, biggest rivalry bla bla bla.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Jan Åge Fjørtoft; this is the biggest game in the world

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Not one negative word shall be spoken during this coverage, about anything at all. Best at everything, best at this, biggest rivalry bla bla bla.
The Noggie commentators mentioned City's charges :)

GlasgowCeltic

so annoying how Neville keeps trying to downplay Doku as some kind of Taarabt type clown with phrases like "box of tricks" and "not even he knows what hes going to do next", his excellent decision making so far says otherwise?

Superden

i hope liverpool get stuffed and theres a full on brawl with managers, kit men the whole lot involved. anything else will be a disappointment.

hp88

Liverpool vs City the greatest tie in English football ? Carragher off his head :lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
We've been having to watch Newcastle against Ross County, East Fylde and Brinscall every week for fecking months, now they finally have a game worth watching and it's not even televised, the feck is that about?

90 + 5min

We need a draw and lot of red cards. In press conference we need Kopp and Guardiola to have meltdown.

Lets see who of the teams VAR is working for today.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Yup. I don’t feel even a tiny bit conflicted about this today.
So you would rather strengthen the cheating machine and further weaken the league whilst at the same time cementing their place as top dogs in the city? All at the expense of seeing Liverpool winning a game that’s not pivotal in the league just yet. All this and you lot are only 7 points from top.

PoTMS

So you would rather strengthen the cheating machine and further weaken the league whilst at the same time cementing their place as top dogs in the city? All at the expense of seeing Liverpool winning a game that’s not pivotal in the league just yet. All this and you lot are only 7 points from top.
Yes. As @Pogue Mahone says, not even close.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Doku up against the worst defensive right back in the league.

Surely that’s the target for City today.

90 + 5min

I think lot of people still don't see ManCity as a football team. Just some artificial creation.

Oldyella

That's what rivalries are about though. Logic be damned, we want you to lose.