Premier League Gameweek 13

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
They're still creating chances at will. We'd be out of this game with a full half to play.
You can make up hypothetical ideas all you want but you can refer yourself to the last match where they looked championship quality against (and lost to) a side we got an ugly 3 pts from.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
You can make up hypothetical ideas all you want but you can refer yourself to the last match where they looked championship quality against (and lost to) a side we got an ugly 3 pts from.
They were leading for the entire game and lost in the final few minutes. You're talking a load of bollocks.

crossy1686

career ending
They've scored 4 goals today, 3 of which have been ruled out. We're lucky to get one a game, and even then it gets ruled out for some bullshit VAR decision.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
They've scored 4 goals today, 3 of which have been ruled out. We're lucky to get one a game, and even then it gets ruled out for some bullshit VAR decision.
Offside goals now count when you can use them to dunk on United I see. :lol:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
So they scored one today. You haven't really made any impactful point.

No manager can come in with sexy ideas and big words and lose 3 PL on the trot in the United hot seat without a lot of fire back at him in supporters and media (especially when the sides include Villa and wolves).

They can at Spurs though. In fact they still get lauded. That's the difference.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
They were leading for the entire game and lost in the final few minutes. You're talking a load of bollocks.
They were outplayed very well for all second half and in spite Hwangs atrocious finishing, wolves still took the win. It's bollocks to suggest that wasn't a well deserved defeat.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
They were outplayed very well for all second half and in spite Hwangs atrocious finishing, wolves still took the win. It's bollocks to suggest that wasn't a well deserved defeat.
You literally lauded us for winning ugly and dunked on Spurs despite them being ahead for 88 minutes and losing in the final few minutes. You've dunked on Villa despite literally a few posts above your usual tirade of bullshit I've pointed out what a quality team Villa are. You're one of the worst football posters on this forum. I'm not kidding, you're fecking awful.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
You literally lauded us for winning ugly and dunked on Spurs despite them being ahead for 88 minutes and losing in the final few minutes. You've dunked on Villa despite literally a few posts above your usual tirade of bullshit I've pointed out what a quality team Villa are. You're one of the worst football posters on this forum. I'm not kidding, you're fecking awful.
Amen

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Villa are probably one of the worse teams for timewasting

PoTMS

Amen amen.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Big difference home vs away (as we well know with our results under Ten Hag). And big difference playing the likes of Villa and Chelsea compared to struggling against the likes of Luton and Sheff Utd.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
If you think I'm lauding us then you have trouble understanding my point.

Let me spell it out for you since it's clear you're having trouble :lol: - all this shit about how we'd rather play open and sexy and swollow 0 points out of 9 against beatable sides is easy to say, but in practise the same fans hating on Ten Hag would turn on Ange all the same for naievity. He can get away with that sort of a run at Spurs but not at United without a lot more attention.

Im not lauding us for the way we play, you must have some trouble comprehending the posts. All I said is we stabilised. If you don't like my posts, ignore them. It's not hard mate.

PoTMS

Villa are 2 points off the top. Level with Liverpool and only one away from City. :eek:

Hard to argue that Emery isn't the best manager in the league after the obvious 2. He's done absolute wonders at a club battling relegation beforehand.

Licha-Vidic

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
Spurs are in trouble now. They need to arrest the downward spiral of results.

always_hoping

3rd defeat for Tottenham in a row. That's Tottenham out of the top 4 when top recently. Villa now 4th just 2 points off 1st, good season Unai Emery is having with them so far.

PoTMS

When do we play Villa? Not looking forward to that one. Probably the hardest team to play at the moment after City and Liverpool.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Big difference home vs away (as we well know with our results under Ten Hag). And big difference playing the likes of Villa and Chelsea compared to struggling against the likes of Luton and Sheff Utd.
For me the biggest difference is actually ange has had some dose of ten hags level of injuries for 3 games and got 0 points from them. So there needs to be more understanding on how hard hitting injuries can be on a football team.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
If you think I'm lauding us then you have trouble understanding my point.

Let me spell it out for you since it's clear you're having trouble :lol: - all this shit about how we'd rather play open and sexy and swollow 0 points out of 9 against beatable sides is easy to say, but in practise the same fans hating on Ten Hag would turn on Ange all the same for naievity. He can get away with that sort of a run at Spurs but not at United without a lot more attention.

Im not lauding us for the way we play, you must have some trouble comprehending the posts. All I said is we stabilised. If you don't like my posts, ignore them. It's not hard mate.
Villa have lost 5 games in the last 28 games. Again you're belittling their achievements by comparing them to Wolves. The irony being that we have lost over double the amount of games as Tottenham and has Ten Hag ever had pressure on him being sacked? No. Has he has the media trying to get him sacked? No. Have the majority of fans turned on Ten Hag? No. In fact everyone has given Ten Hag a bit of slack this season due to injuries, in any other normal season, if we had lost 9 games in 18 this forum would be horrific.

You praised us winning ugly and then shat on Tottenham for letting a 88 minute lead slip (while they were also playing ugly). Yes they didn't get it over the line but they were playing the exact same way we did against Wolves, we got away with it. They didn't. It's not something to praise us for.

We haven't stabilised at all, if we lose today it's 4 losses in 6 games. If you're going to post, don't make up shit and expect not to be called out on. I wish I could ignore your posts but it's my job as Scout not to ignore you. It's a hard task.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Oh well at least we did something positive this season.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Villa have lost 5 games in the last 28 games. Again you're belittling their achievements by comparing them to Wolves. The irony being that we have lost over double the amount of games as Tottenham and has Ten Hag ever had pressure on him being sacked? No. Has he has the media trying to get him sacked? No. Have the majority of fans turned on Ten Hag? No. In fact everyone has given Ten Hag a bit of slack this season due to injuries, in any other normal season, if we had lost 9 games in 18 this forum would be horrific.

You praised us winning ugly and then shat on Tottenham for letting a 88 minute lead slip (while they were also playing ugly). Yes they didn't get it over the line but they were playing the exact same way we did against Wolves, we got away with it. They didn't. It's not something to praise us for.

We haven't stabilised at all, if we lose today it's 4 losses in 6 games. If you're going to post, don't make up shit and expect not to be called out on. I wish I could ignore your posts but it's my job as Scout not to ignore you. It's a hard task.
I'm belittling no one, and I'm praising no one. I said we stabilised our results in spite of injuries and bad style of play, that's not praising us.

And I never compared villa to wolves. I said spurs have played 3 beatable sides (of which yes Villa are the toughest), and got 0 points.

My point is clear - ange can talk sexy football at any cost at Spurs because going on a winless run there is far more palatable than going on one at United. At United ten hag has to compromise. He's played with better pedigree than Ange ever did at Ajax and has adapted here for a reason. All managers have to in interim periods or theyl get swallowed up.

You've got a serious problem, maybe you need to take a break. Just ignore my posts if you have such a big issue, I'm not going to entertain your bollocks after you make up things I never said.