Premier League Gameweek 13

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Foden does a lot of good work - still reckon he's going to be an England captain one day

LordSpud

This is what happens when you just sit back and defend against City, Liverpool are such cowards.
Nah I think Klopp had the right idea. Counter attack through Salah and Nunez. If Nunez had a better touch they would arguably already be 1-0 (or 1-1 as it stands)

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Salah's shitting himself every time he's on the ball, always gets stage fright when he doesn't get to play Bournemouth and Luton every week.

cyberman

If Nunez isn’t shooting then pass quicker. He strolled up with the ball and closed all the space

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
Why does the TV coverage always cut to Haaland's Dad when he scores?

It's weird. Don't see it happening with any other player.
Because it's a nice, human interest aspect that also involves both people being known. I feel like this could only be written by a Utd fan. See the bigger picture, man!

PoTMS

Not too fussed about MacAllister but Szoboszlai is an annoyingly good signing for the Scouse.

AltiUn

Because it's a nice, human interest aspect that also involves both people being known. I feel like this could only be written by a Utd fan. See the bigger picture, man!
Might have been interesting the first 49 times they did it, certainly isn't now.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Salah's shitting himself every time he's on the ball, always gets stage fright when he doesn't get to play Bournemouth and Luton every week.
Or United

cyberman

Nunez is much worse. You can’t miss the chances he gets against good opposition.

kidbob

City more careless on the ball this season so far. Foden has become a pretty nothing player.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
If Nunez isn’t shooting then pass quicker. He strolled up with the ball and closed all the space
He needed to make a quick decision between two different actions. Went for the fairly useless middle ground. I think he should have shot first time, he had space and time, and he's a bloody striker.

AltiUn

Not too fussed about MacAllister but Szoboszlai is an annoyingly good signing for the Scouse.
Yeah, his goal contribution every 310 minutes really is something.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Wouldn't get a game at Bournemouth or Luton these days, he's only a pretender that Salah lad. Jose was right

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Club legend? He only played about 20 games for them, even by City's remarkably low standards I think that's pushing it.
Just look at the 'legends' they pull out on every big occasion. It's either Micah Richards or that shite singer. They don't have anyone else.

lysglimt

Scout
For being the best goalkeeper in the world (as Liverpool-fans claim) - Allisson makes a lot of mistakes

AltiUn

Just look at the 'legends' they pull out on every big occasion. It's either Micah Richards or that shite singer.
Only club in Europe whose biggest legend isn't even a footballer

PoTMS

Yeah, his goal contribution every 310 minutes really is something.
He needs to do better on that front especially considering his stats are significantly better with Hungary but he's undoubtedly been a very good addition to Liverpool's midfield.

PoTMS

Oh, Bernardo Silva. What a player. You just know he would've been another Mata/Mount if we ended up signing him.

LordSpud

Haaland great player but will likely never play an international tournament which is a bit of a shame

cyberman

Teams feck yo so many glorious chances v Liverpool but teams feck uk a lot of one pass and they’re in positions against City as well this season

El Jefe

Doku is the type of player that looks dangerous but does feck all most times. He’s lucky he plays in a team where he gets the ball so much because in a team like ours his wasted attacks wouldn’t be forgiven as easily.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
TBF when I think of them I think of Bell, Summerbee and Lee. Two of them are dead now although Summerbee is always in the directors box as club ambassador.

Aguero would be a legend surely. Scored the most iconic goal in their history and was there 10 years which is a pretty long stretch in the modern game so that's their modern day great although most of their fanbase would rate David Silva as perhaps all round greatest they've had?

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
That pass from Ederson was vile.

He’s so good at that.