Premier League Gameweek 13

VanGaalyTime

Why didn't they make the decision from the other angle? Also if the lines overlap how can it be offside?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Emery needs to do something about this defensive line. Villa can’t keep letting Spurs in behind with such ease.

Walters_19_MuFc

Have Sky ever pointed out injuries with us like they do with other teams? Maybe it's me but it seems its never a talking point when it concerns us.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Spurs not struggling to play good football despite having defenders missing.
And still creating tons of chances with their most creative player missing. Just an easy excuse for us to make.

cyberman

Going a bit over the top with Cash here. He didn’t set out to injure him and you see those in every game

cyberman

And still creating tons of chances with their most creative player missing. Just an easy excuse for us to make.
Try it for 3 months then so and see what happens instead of the fecking first half hour at home v Villa

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Have Sky ever pointed out injuries with us like they do with other teams? Maybe it's me but it seems its never a talking point when it concerns us.
Pretty sure I saw a graph of your injury list in the game just before the international break. For a while Chelsea and United had by far the worst injury crisis.

Sanchez7

The difference in our play v/s Spurs is so stark. No Spurs player takes more than one or two touches before moving the ball on.

I do think they are suspect defensively but it is clear to see why they are playing much better attacking football.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Lets see how they do the next few weeks. Villa have played right into their hands here

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
If Tottenham can play football like this with those players, just like Newcastle yesterday, we have no excuses. They did it in less time.

AFC NimbleThumb

Can some tactical genius explain to me how a player like Son can continue to find himself in scoring positions against high lines as much as he does whilst our players never seem to get those opportunities?

IrishRedDevil

Can some tactical genius explain to me how a player like Son can continue to find himself in scoring positions against high lines as much as he does whilst our players never seem to get those opportunities?
Good runs and players willing to play the ball forward. Only Bruno in our team plays those passes.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
It's because we don't have Martinez at CB apparently.

lex talionis

I’m no tactical genius, but it’s pretty easy to understand that Son works harder and is simply better than our players.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Pau Torres - the man I was screaming for us to sign (I hadn't heard of Licha Martinez)