Premier League Gameweek 14-16

Woodzy

So the current points after 13 games is the only way of assessing who are the best performing sides in your view?
No, form and a bit of common sense is the best way. For example we have had a good run of results but fairly obviously have been terrible, where as Spurs are going through a rough patch but have played well enough and got enough results to justify their position. Xg doesn’t help come to decisions like that at all.

Xg has a Chelsea 5th in the league, which is the perfect example why it’s nonsense.

the_cliff

Let's hope Arsenal can win it this season. I think they've learnt from their bottling of last season.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
No, form and a bit of common sense is the best way. For example we have had a good run of results but fairly obviously have been terrible, where as Spurs are going through a rough patch but have played well enough and got enough results to justify their position. Xg doesn’t help come to decisions like that at all.

Xg has a Chelsea 5th in the league, which is the perfect example why it’s nonsense.
Well it does help because that xg chart above shows us as significantly over performing. Chelsea's finishing has been their main problem if you watch their games.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Fair play to Arsenal, showing really good character this season after missing out last year.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
5Live gushing about Rice... I did say he would have improved us - certainly better than Amrabat

Woodzy

Well it does help because that xg chart above shows us as significantly over performing. Chelsea's finishing has been their main problem if you watch their games.
It also shows Spurs as over performing which is why I highlighted those two clubs specifically.

If Chelsea can’t finish their chances then they don’t deserve to be higher up in the table. I mean scoring goals is only the most important part of football…

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Wolves are playing well but just can't finish.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Tomiyasu is such an underrated player. He’s so solid in almost every single game. He reminds me of Azpi. Low maintenance player who can be relied upon to deliver a steady 7/10 games week in week in out. He’s been an excellent signing.

Taribo's Gap

Tomiyasu is such an underrated player. He’s so solid in almost every single game. He reminds me of Azpi. Low maintenance player who can be relied upon to deliver a steady 7/10 games week in week in out. He’s been an excellent signing.
Agree. I think he had a couple of very prominent blunders along with the injuries, so people were a bit down on him. Not a spectacular player, but he's solid.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Yatesy is back! It’s fighting time at the City Ground

Vachadimos

Aurier - Boly - Murillo - Toff
Yates - Sangare - Mangala
MGW - Wood - Elanga

Rojofiam

Where are the posters who told me at the end of last season that that was Arsenal's "Leicester season" and they might not even make top 4 this season?

cyberman

5Live gushing about Rice... I did say he would have improved us - certainly better than Amrabat
Na, Arsenal are struggling going forward from open play and Rice is a major reason for that.
Plus feck that club after the news that we aren’t allowed to talk about came out today

MDFC Manager

Na, Arsenal are struggling going forward from open play and Rice is a major reason for that.
Plus feck that club after the news that we aren’t allowed to talk about came out today
Whoa what's this all about?

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Mission Complete for Zinchenko !

(...)

Supports
Arsenal
Zinchenko is such a phony. Minutes before he was creating a huddle to tell everyone to calm down