Premier League Gameweek 14-16

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Nunez with donkey tails. :confused::lol::nono:

erikcred

One game without Allison and they just crumble. Hope he's not back for our game.

maurinho

Supports
FC Porto
Imagine thinking the Premier League is not the best in the world

MackRobinson

Supports
Football

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
regardless, mac Allister has not been the signing of the season at 35m either. He's struggled in quite a few games. he's not a holding midfielder but being asked to play as one.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
No, Romano quoted the initial fee but most journalists talk about the total deal and how MacAllisters new contract included certain clauses.

While not The Athletic or anything, this describes it pretty well and why it depends on who’s talking and their reasons

https://www.wearebrighton.com/newso...hat-we-know-about-the-fee-and-release-clause/
The athletic

Exactly how much Liverpool will pay for Mac Allister remains unclear with the two clubs agreeing that the fee would be undisclosed.
Sources close to the player’s camp — who, like all throughout this piece, spoke on the condition of anonymity to protect relationships/their positions — indicated that the figure paid to Brighton is as low as £35million. Sources on the south coast claimed the deal would cost Liverpool up to £55million.
Liverpool have remained tight-lipped, but sources have told The Athletic it was a one-off fee to Brighton with no add-ons and that the £35million figure is more accurate than £55 m.
https://archive.vn/AuozJ

brian017

Could have been a good weekend for us if we had got the result yesterday. Oh well.

90 + 5min

That should not be penalty in Chelsea game. Milner is just putting out his arm. Mudryk is to fragile there.

What a shameful decision.

Donut

No wonder the crowd is cheering every time the ref goes to have a look, it always means he's gonna call. What a soft soft penalty.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He clearly takes his legs with the tackle before the push. It’s as clear a pen as possible.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Sometimes it just feels like your team is never going to score again. Oh and there is no anticipation of any happening good when Nunez is onto goal.