Premier League Gameweek 14-16

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
We won against them but we absolutely did not batter them. They were good value for a draw that game if they took half their chances.
Winning battering same thing if it’s 3+ goals it’s classed as a battering no matter how many chances they had against ours

cyberman

Top 4 race could be a shit race this season. Newcastle can’t win away from home and whatever the feck Spurs have regressed to here

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
No way in hell West Ham can hold on and win. Moyes hasn't won a game away at the big 6 in around 100 attempts.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Everton would be above Chelsea if not for the points deduction, say what you want about Dyche ball but he has completely turned them around

Steve Bruce

In terms of rivalries, for me, it always has been in this order:

Liverpool
Arsenal
Leeds
City

Growing up - in school - it was always like this as well. And yes, I live in Manchester.
When I was a child, (was born in 85) I went to Green End PS in burnage, it was City then Liverpool. However it could have been my age group and/or where I lived and went to school

RedDevilQuebecois

You just know the media is going to work overtime in the excuse factory for them tomorrow.
Yep. Howe is English too, which is a double reason for the media to protect him at all costs against those "pesky foreigners" and "non-English" managers.

padr81

Supports
Man City
If we hadn't shat the bed and given Spurs the hammering we should have they'd be heading for 5 straight losses.

Widow

Big Ange and steady Eddie, two of the greatest managers to ever live if you believe the hype but currently, neither have more points than the crisis club United. Weird how a narrative can be portrayed in the press.