Premier League Gameweek 14-16

Doracle

Trippier having his second successive shocking half of football. Hasn’t directly assisted the goals today but hasn’t exactly made it hard for Son to go past him either.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Trippier's had an abysmal few weeks.

Ole'sgunnarwin

Trippier was brilliant against United and he's been clearly at fault for 4 goals in less than a match and a half since.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Controversial opinion on here I'm sure, but Bruno G is not a particularly good midfielder.
Is a statue out there today, and not for the first time this season.

BarryWinks

Trippier's had a horrible last four days. Directly responsible for all their conceded goals in both games.

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Getting Son out of the box, playing him on the wing was very wise, at least he can deliver a proper ball, desperately missed this after Madison was out injured.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Gordon won’t be anywhere near the England squad with this level of performance.

BarryWinks

If only Utd could swap Son for Rashford…
Very intelligent player. I don't enjoy pilling on our players but if both our wide men had half his intelligence on the ball we'd be far more dangerous as a team.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Caf's eddie howe hype will die for time being
It's for the best. Spurs will combust again before long so better that they take points off the Geordies, where possible. This weekend could have been a hell of a lot worse for United.

Buckie

Supports
Arsenal
Caf's eddie howe hype will die for time being
They seem to be suffering from the combination of competing in Europe, injuries and dealing with the expectations of now being a club that is expected to win and compete with the traditional top 5-6. They really look off heading into the busy holiday period.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Don't think this Newcastle performance is a surprise. This 11 has been run into the ground these last few weeks.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Newcastle are terrible away from home. Think they've won one away game in the league this season ( and one Vs. us in the cup obviously)

Fts 74

Spurs have been excellent, Newcastle look like we did at their place.But they've had lots of injuries as the commentator keeps reminding us poor souls.

Mike Smalling

I don't like Son, but he is a fabulous player. It's a shame he never got to play for a top club in his prime.