Premier League Gameweek 14 (28th, 29th November 2017)

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Tricky for United, Tottenham and Liverpool, while expect us, City and Chelsea to win comfortably.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Just seen that Richarlison at Watford is only 20 and has 5 goals in 12 appearances for them (as a winger). Seems to have settled quite well in England. How good is he?

Norris

Seems a standard run of fixtures. Don't expect any of the top 6 to drop points. West Ham against Everton will be interesting though, and by interesting a dross dull affair with a classic Moyes Statement at the end of it.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Seems a standard run of fixtures. Don't expect any of the top 6 to drop points. West Ham against Everton will be interesting though, and by interesting a dross dull affair with a classic Moyes Statement at the end of it.
There is a good chance ManUtd, Spurs and Liverpool might drop points.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
I just realized that tomorrow they aren't showing Liverpool on the tele, nor Arsenal, Chelsea or City for that matter, but Everton-West Ham:houllier:

Can someone explain the logic behind this?

Norris

There is a good chance ManUtd, Spurs and Liverpool might drop points.
United, perhaps, but considering how Watford play, I think it will work in our favour. Stoke are in a poor run of form, Liverpool should really get the better of them. The Leicester one is maybe a little more tricky, but they are just too inconsistent.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Don't wanna alarm you guys, but there's a 99% chance of a NATO intervention during Everton vs WHU

Peanut Butter

I just realized that tomorrow they aren't showing Liverpool on the tele, nor Arsenal, Chelsea or City for that matter, but Everton-West Ham:houllier:

I swear West Ham are televised every week.

They've been on FNF Football twice this season already :houllier:

Canagel

Everton vs West Ham might be the one of the worst games in history. Can both teams lose? :lol:

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue

Davey Moyes' West Ham vs free falling Everton is bound to be a spectacular shit show.

The Swellhead

Rose is not big news, they rotate fullbacks so it's funny when media outlets have 'Rose DROPPED' Lamela back is big though