Premier League Gameweek 14

Bulldog United

I hope Liverpool minus Fabinho can Brighton up my afternoon.

City can put a bit of pressure on them by pumping a lame Newcastle side.

Paul_Scholes18

Boring games today. The big sides all got easy games. I can see City totally destroying Newcastle even if they have not impressed recently. Liverpool will grind out another narrow win over Brighton. Chelsea will smash a West Ham in terrible form. Mourinho will have another easy win too.

The highlight of the day is probably Southampton vs Watford. Big games for both who are in big trouble.

Basso

So is the ref Chris Kavanagh in the Newcastle.-Man City match really from Manchester?
Saw it´s his first Man City match ever and he is been around for 3 seasons.

Bulldog United

Brighton are a bit naive and that should help Pool. Probably your easiest game for a long time.
Brighton are fecking shite. You will steamroll them.
I hope not. I'm a United fan, and I'm looking for Liverpool to lose to cheer me up.

Probably right though, Brighton will play right into their hands and will surely get smashed up.

Paul_Scholes18

I hope not. I'm a United fan, and I'm looking for Liverpool to lose to cheer me up.

Probably right though, Brighton will play right into their hands and will surely get smashed up.
The good thing is that Liverpool have not started well so Brighton could get into the game early on. Although it will probably end badly.

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
Pep's seen the light with Rodri at long last.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Has Rodri not been a good signing for City then? Thought he was supposed to be the dogs bollox when he came in. Or has he just been played out of position.

Walters_19_MuFc

Is Sterling still in 'form' if he's been putting in the type of performances he's been putting in for the last three seasons?

Paul_Scholes18

City are not great at the moment. We should be able to beat them in the derby right now.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
again, only our defenders can score :lol: :lol: life is absurd.
For all the grief Bruce has gotten, you're looking a decent premier league side. Your front three can't avoid the back of the net forever.