Premier League Gameweek 14

acnumber9

Southampton have been excellent since they went behind. They’ll tire with 25 minutes to go.

TommiHelm

Southampton created more in 5 minutes here, than we did the whole game against City. If only we had actually gone for it. This City team is no where near the title. Unless they just go and buy it in January I guess.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Southampton created more in 5 minutes here, than we did the whole game against City. If only we had actually gone for it. This City team is no where near the title. Unless they just go and buy it in January I guess.
Yeah but we weren't 1-0 down. Easy to up your game when you're behind ...as we've demonstrated

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
It is beyond me how City have conceded so little goals this season (joined best with Tottenham).
They've gone very defensive since getting mullered by Leicester.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Just realised that City were joint 11th for goals scored in the league before this game. I know they've struggled but that's incredible.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Played off the pitch by diet-Klopp. Thank God for Ruben Dias and whoever is possessing the body of John Stones (maybe its the ghost of VVD) cause we're 2nd best here by a mile.

dev1l

City spent near 100m on Mendy and Ake then play a rb (Cancelo) at left back.

Matst1

I know its wrong, but i want Man City to keep winning as they're the only squad in the prem that can realistically stop Liverpool, but im not sure they are after watching this, wtf happened to them?

padr81

Supports
Man City
I know its wrong, but i want Man City to keep winning as they're the only squad in the prem that can realistically stop Liverpool, but im not sure they are after watching this, wtf happened to them?
Anything can happen this season but at this moment we're miles off Liverpool, we're being outplayed by Southampton and diet Klopp who are above us in the table deservedly.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Played off the pitch by diet-Klopp. Thank God for Ruben Dias and whoever is possessing the body of John Stones (maybe its the ghost of VVD) cause we're 2nd best here by a mile.
I laughed but this is the most plausible explanation because I was certain Stones died last season

Matst1

Anything can happen this season but at this moment we're miles off Liverpool, we're being outplayed by Southampton and diet Klopp who are above us in the table deservedly.
Do you question Pep's motivation? Not sure but he doesn't seem himself and it could be rubbing off on the team

padr81

Supports
Man City
Do you question Pep's motivation? Not sure but he doesn't seem himself and it could be rubbing off on the team
Nope I question his confidence. I do question a lot of the teams hunger though.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
They’ve been looking a bit thin for nearly a season now. Nothing new

Sylar

City will win this
Think saints needed a goal in the first half when it was there for them

Outside of his set pieces JWP is such a nothing player. Not a creative bone in his body
Can you imagine watching highlight packages of him in the future
He will look deadly