Premier League Gameweek 14

lysglimt

Scout
Ignore the obvious choices like Haaland etc - there are few strikers I would like more than Calvert-Lewin. He reminds me of a young Mark Hughes

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
What happened to "Pepe needs a season to adapt" ? I almost forgot about him because he's not exactly been firing this season either.

Tony247

Ignore the obvious choices like Haaland etc - there are few strikers I would like more than Calvert-Lewin. He reminds me of a young Mark Hughes
Ancelotti has worked with so many great no. 9. His coaching will be priceless for DCL.

lysglimt

Scout
Ancelotti has worked with so many great no. 9. His coaching will be priceless for DCL.
True but you could see it even before he arrived - his constant presssing, his ability to hold the ball - but yes the added goalscoring has made a difference.

Moonwalker

Took me a while to sync my stream with aftv, now it's working like a charm. Having a blast.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I wonder where they will finish? They won't go down purely by the fact there are teams below them who are so, so much worse than them. But it could be a 14th/15th place finish with a squad this lost.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
If Everton are this shit against us we'll knock them out on Wednesday

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
One of Sparky’s thighs is the equivalent of both of DCL’s

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
72m for Pepe wasn't it? Let's talk about that for a minute :lol:

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Pickford has weird clearances, they go so high in the air, tough for his teammates to do anything with them
I’m not watching - but I think he has a weird kicking style. He looks like he’s mustering all 100% energy in his body and his definition of a good kick is just one that is blasted far away.