Premier League Gameweek 14

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
The woy haters are priceless :lol:

Palace punch above their weight thanks to Hodgson. They aren’t going to do it to every team. Give him credit, it wasn’t that long ago they looked certain relegation candidates but he’s got them getting points

Palace are actually playing quite well, winning the ball in dangerous areas. Should've sent Zaha in a few times. If only they hadn't started so poorly

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
How would you rate his performances compared to VVD at his best?
Not as good. But good enough that you could probably build a defence around him, if only he weren't even better in midfield. Probably our second best defender and I really rate both Gomez and Matip.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Palace punch above their weight thanks to Hodgson. They aren’t going to do it to every team. Give him credit, it wasn’t that long ago they looked certain relegation candidates but he’s got them getting points
Yes but they could have lasted more than 2mins with Minimino - who has bene garbage to date scoring!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

Hodgson's always been a good manager, unfairly thrown in with the likes of Pardew and Bruce. His Fulham side gave us some really tricky games over the years.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Hodgson's always been a good manager, unfairly thrown in with the likes of Pardew and Bruce. His Fulham side gave us some really tricky games over the years.
But we had a quality side then. Hardly any of our current crop would get in those sides

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
How are Liverpool top? Every time I watch them they look fecking awful

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Pathetic :lol: fecking hell.

Irrational.

Palace with a succession of 2-3 decent positions/ opportunities. They try and be too elaborate and feck it up.

They're fecking throwing this on purpose.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Has Jordan Ayew ever played well other than that one game against United at the start of last seaso
? I’ve seen him playing in the PL for about 6 years & he’s always absolutely brain dead

eamosri

Is it me or does anyone else look at Liverpool’s team sheet and wonder how the hell they keep winning?.. it looks so average on paper bar there front 3.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If this was 0-0 we'd be delighted with how Palace are playing -

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
You seen the rest? Sadly, this shite is all relative.
It’s maddening. They’re going to win by being slightly less shite than the rest of the league. No wonder people lose their shit on here regularly....if only we could get our act together as a club the premier league is there for the taking

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Could be winning this by now Palace. Much the better team so far. So watch these scouse cnuts get a second on the break

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Ref played a terrible advantage there. Instead of a free kick in a good position he waves play on as the man runs into the corner

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dreadful from Ayew but watching Zaha again, why the heck didn't he just stand his ground. He moves forward utterly pointlessly making Ayew's ball look rubbish.