g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 14

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Palace are creating but not shooting. I like their spirit but two goals down I think it's over if they don't score until 60th minute.

Deery

Dreary
It’s amazing how Liverpool keep churning out results being completely shite to watch

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can’t wait to wipe that fecking smug grin off your faces
Without any doubt they'll drop off. But we might have to wait a couple of years for it.
But even the most exceptional looking teams drop off. Remember City just 2 years ago - Chelsea mid 2000s.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Palace are creating but not shooting. I like their spirit but two goals down I think it's over if they don't score until 60th minute.
Biggest thing in football - if you don't score on top you're often screwed.
They've had this game.

Raredaredevil

I should just bet on Liverpool to win every game and max out their players in my FPL team for the sake of my sanity.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
League is basically over if Liverpool reel off 5-6 straight away wins. Spurs top three days ago and now 6 points off with two very tricky games ahead so shows how tough it is to win the league against this machine.

0-3.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
"I think he was complaining that he kicked the ball at him"

Proceeds to show no replay of what happened

DRM

League is basically over if Liverpool reel off 5-6 straight away wins. Spurs top three days ago and now 6 points off with two very tricky games ahead so shows how tough it is to win the league against this machine.

0-3.
Exactly!

matt23

Daylight robbery that, they've stolen the lead. Palace will have a job in the second half.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Even the most one eyed Suarez t shirts Liverpool fan wouldn't say 2-0 is a fair representation of this game.
Heard the same regarding the Spurs game. If you can’t finish off easy chances, do you really deserve something from a game? That’s not bad luck, that’s just poor play and you get what you deserve in that case.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Accurate long ball and crosses into the box wins games in the PL.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How the heck have Liverpool got this 3-0.
It looks an absolute thrashing now when it's been nothing of the sort.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
They are 3-0 up at half-time and playing nice football, what on earth are you talking about.
Are you capable of looking beyond a scoreline?
Palace have bossed this game missed loads of chances yet are getting smashed