Premier League Gameweek 14

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Are you capable of looking beyond a scoreline?
Palace have bossed this game missed loads of chances yet are getting smashed
“Bossed this game” what the feck :lol: They haven’t and they’ve fluffed some half chances just like you’d expect a mediocre team to do.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
If that FK went in, would they have went back and checked the call for the FK and caught the offisde? Or would that be classed as a different phase of play?

M16Red

Wait... He was Offside, how can you get a yellow for a foul on someone offside

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Should have been a red card for that foul against Minamino.

Guy Incognito

League is basically over if Liverpool reel off 5-6 straight away wins. Spurs top three days ago and now 6 points off with two very tricky games ahead so shows how tough it is to win the league against this machine.

0-3.
League was over the moment people talked up first Everton, and then Spurs's title credentials.

It was always a case of if and when Liverpool would get their act together, especially as City have gone backwards.

FireballXL5

Palace are all huff and puff and lack quality. They really haven't bossed anything.

Ludens the Red

Glancing at the fixtures looks to reason Liverpool will have pulled clear by the new year. Lots of teams behind them facing each other and them facing a lot of the shite.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
What a truly weird 1st half. We’ve been pretty poor all around while Palace have been playing some nice stuff, and yet we’re 3 goals up. I suppose the individual quality in the final 3rd has made the difference, but Palace should rightfully feel disappointed be the scoreline.

croadyman

Says it all that Spurs could only draw with Palace while the scousers ruthlessly punish them for missed opportunities

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Why do you guys even tune in :lol: surely a form of torturing yourself.
Didn't help that a mate sent "brilliant" goal at 2-0 and Palace had the ball in the Liverpool corner. I was hoping for a goal right on half time and some sort of second half.

But instead I am literally turning this sh!Te off now and will hope for better from my boys Wycombe v QPR at 3pm

2 wins in 19 this season so I'm not confident!

matt23

Probably worth checking Joe Anderson hasn't been in any business meetings with Palace strikers recently.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Both teams have had 3 shots on target. The difference is that Liverpool have converted 100% of them.
Because we’re a better team with better, more clinical finishers. So we have taken our chances and they haven’t, hence we deserve to be ahead imo.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Says it all that Spurs could only draw here while the scousers ruthlessly punish them for missed opportunities
I think this season it's just a case of enjoy their rare points slip ups where they come - but certainly don't expect anything.

I think people got seduced by the "loads of injuries" narrative until Jose pointed out that they have 1 guaranteed starter out. A few others have missed a couple of games but actually no different to any team.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Palace could be 3-0 up right now yet find themselves behind by the same scoreline.

Football is weird at times.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Probably worth checking Joe Anderson hasn't been in any business meetings with Palace strikers recently.
Just hold onto the fact that we all thought Pep's lot were "at it" a mere 2-3 years ago now and see how they dropped off a cliff.
That'll happen to Liverpool but maybe not for a couple of years. In the meantime it's up to the rest to stand up to the challenge. Like we did when Chelsea became an oil club.

ForeverRoma93

Supports
A.S. Roma
It's one of those matches where Liverpool are in second gear, they're clinical. Firmino looks like his old self and Mane has broken his goal drought... Exactly what they needed with Jota injured for 2 months and gives them the chance to rest Salah

Sigma501

Supports
Football
Palace missing all those chances comes back to bite them on the ass.

Liverpool look shit but have scored two, both against the run of play.

Woy can feck off.
How can both goals be against the run of play when the first was after only 3 minutes?

Guy Incognito

Palace are all huff and puff and lack quality. They really haven't bossed anything.
Says it all that Spurs could only draw with Palace while the scousers ruthlessly punish them for missed opportunities
Difference between a Mourinho side and a Klopp one.

Mourinho would prefer to sit back and invite pressure with a lead. Even with Son and Kane that is asking for trouble.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Glancing at the fixtures looks to reason Liverpool will have pulled clear by the new year. Lots of teams behind them facing each other and them facing a lot of the shite.
The fixture list makes no sense, they beat every team in the League comfortably, bar some bad luck games. It doesn't even matter if they concede chances, because they somehow don't concede goals.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I think this season it's just a case of enjoy their rare points slip ups where they come - but certainly don't expect anything.

I think people got seduced by the "loads of injuries" narrative until Jose pointed out that they have 1 guaranteed starter out. A few others have missed a couple of games but actually no different to any team.
Even Alisson being out again wouldn't hurt that much given the Irish kid did well in his two games, should've just played him v us rather than the hapless Adrian.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Ayew screwed things up and Palace defenders lost concentration (may be due to fatigue).

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Difference between a Mourinho side and a Klopp one.

Mourinho would prefer to sit back and invite pressure with a lead. Even with Son and Kane that is asking for trouble.
That’s exactly why I’m glad mourinho isn’t our manager anymore. So many times we would get a lead then sit deep and give the opposition the ball and they’d get back into the game for no reason. These lower table teams struggle without the ball, but give them time and space to attack you and they’ll make a chance. It just doesn’t work in the modern day.

always_hoping

3 goals from 3 shots on target, Liverpool back in their clinical away form. Expecting a Roy Hodgson team to take points off them was a far fetched idea.

Gasolin

3 goals from 3 shots on target, Liverpool back in their clinical away form. Expecting a Roy Hodgson team to take points off them was a far fetched idea.
Why? Football can be unpredictable and they have missed their chances before.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Not that far fetched an idea, Palace had just as many chances as Liverpool but failed to convert them.

On another day, Palace would be leading this game comfortably right now.

Heinzesight

Because we’re a better team with better, more clinical finishers. So we have taken our chances and they haven’t, hence we deserve to be ahead imo.
Enjoy the match. Each to their own but I can’t imagine posting on Vermin forum whilst we are 4-0 up.