Premier League Gameweek 14

AmanNits04

I despise Crystal palace. Turn up against United but roll over for every other top six club

Pep's Suit

Another round of Pep & Arteta disaster performances next? City starting with Gundogan-Rodri double pivot again, Sterling up front and Bernardo. :rolleyes:

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
Liverpool back to their ruthless best. Still some way before May but they just gotta be the favourites for the title now.

Number32

Palace got cursed since their youtube channel posting that Crystanbul video to mock Liverpool.

meamth

Never thought in my whole life I would see Liverpool winning their 20th league title.

God please no.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Liverpool showing ruthlessness.

We went 3-1 up against Sheff U in the week and thought we had made it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
"Brilliant Liverpool absolutely romp to huge victory in one sided victory"

I can see it now.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
There will still be people saying this is undeserved because Palace missed a couple chances in the first half..

thatsme

I guess this is how everyone else felt when we won the league all the time. So annoying that Liverpool keeps winning.
The difference is though, is that when UTD were winning the league they had to overcome real opposition and fight for their titles. This Liverpool team are just head and shoulders above the rest, so much so they can stroll in second gear half the time to win the title.
Goof for Liverpool but not really healthy for the Premiership as a whole.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
7 shots on target, 6 goals. Clinical.
That's not even a dominant performance.

Doesn't matter either way. This year was always Livepool s title to lose which they weren't going to do

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There will still be people saying this is undeserved because Palace missed a couple chances in the first half..
Even you can see that them missing 5-6 great chances perhaps changed the game though?
If you think about it?

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
To imagine Liverpool are not even full strength and even benched Salah. This team could dominate the league for a few more years at least.

Betson

I know Palace have been awful , but after Spurs midweek and now today can't shake the feeling that Liverpool are just going to shift into another gear which none of the rest of us will match and they will walk this title again.