Premier League Gameweek 14

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Was hoping the Palace bogey team would show up. Instead Hodgson is dropping his trousers for Liverpool as apologies for his horrific tenure at the club.

Bet on all the underdogs this weekend for 1800-1 to odds, lucky I only bet £2.

Man do I hate Palace.

Pep's Suit

Unfortunately after that Spurs game they'll run away with the title now.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool go on a run.

No fans way from home at most grounds while their fans are allowed in.

I don't think the other teams will keep pace either

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
"Eze must be absolutely stunned by the quality of the Liverpool finishing..."

The love in is sickening.
To be fair they’ve taken their goals really well. This isn’t a 4-0 game.

They’ve got a massive advantage of playing at home in front of their fans & their away games basically being neutral. It’s not really fair.

Sylar

They got West Brom and Newcastle in their next two games. That should be six points.
Then Saints away which could be tough but I reckon they win that. THen the United game (this is league only)
10-12 points would be fantastic for them and almost guarantees title 20. Ugh.

I mean

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
“Bossed this game” what the feck :lol: They haven’t and they’ve fluffed some half chances just like you’d expect a mediocre team to do.
You poached one 2mins in and then they've had all the chances while you just punted long balls to Mane.
Come 2-0 it was game over.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Even Alisson being out again wouldn't hurt that much given the Irish kid did well in his two games, should've just played him v us rather than the hapless Adrian.
They need Salah or Mane out for a good 2-3 months for them to become unravelled.
And not have the opposition ludicrously fluff a string of chances.

bondsname

I guess this is how everyone else felt when we won the league all the time. So annoying that Liverpool keeps winning.

Josh 76

Hopefully the media can stop saying it's an open title race.
The only thing that surprised me is Liverpool are only 6 points ahead at this stage.

TrustInOle

They got West Brom and Newcastle in their next two games. That should be six points.
Then Saints away which could be tough but I reckon they win that. THen the United game (this is league only)
10-12 points would be fantastic for them and almost guarantees title 20. Ugh.

I mean
United could win all their games, game in hand included, and beat Liverpool when we play them and United are top of the League. :devil:

always_hoping

Not that far fetched an idea, Palace had just as many chances as Liverpool but failed to convert them.

On another day, Palace would be leading this game comfortably right now.
This is Roy Hodgson 7 defeat to Liverpool since managing them a simliar record to what Graeme Souness had v Liverpool. These days happen to often.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Nobody is finishing ahead of the scousers sadly.

I feel 2nd place is very much up for grabs for us though.

Moonwalker

I'm so glad Palace are bossing this game, imagine the scoreline if they weren't.

James Peril

Unfortunately after that Spurs game they'll run away with the title now.
This was already a known fact after Man City’s slow start. No other team are even close to challenging Liverpool this season, covid or not.

Well, they're definitely tying us this year. Have to hope we're finally ready to actually challenge next year, a two title lead vanishing in the span of 3 seasons would be truly sickening.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hyperbole to make a point. But it wouldn't shock me if they reached 85-90 points again. It's been relentless for 3 years now.
It'll drop off. All teams drop off. Who'd have thought Pep's team would last year after looking invincible before hand?
But it might take another couple of years yet

I get that it's more of a sickener for you as you've not won anything for about 73 years. But it does go in cycles.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
3-0 v Leicester
4-0 v Wolves
5-0 away v Palace

some very impressive results

cnuts

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Well, they're definitely tying us this year. Have to hope we're finally ready to actually challenge next year, a two title lead vanishing in the span of 3 seasons would be truly sickening.
As much as we hate them we cant say they don't deserve it. They are a cut above right now.

We are making steady progress and have some very exciting players coming through. Our time will come again.