g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 14

Zen86

You sound nervous today. In your heart of hearts you must be fearing each potential bad result as the commencement of that inevitable slide in to the inevitable and prolonged pre-sacking Jose purgatory.
They’ll do well this season, they won’t win the league but Jose will give a good account of himself. It’s next season when Jose starts getting impatient/bored/frustrated that it’ll go south.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Poch allowed him his CDM role and he never excelled, was always a solid CB.
Yeah did Poch maybe think he had better CBs at the time?

Alan Smith saying Leicester getting to it quicker and Jose won't be happy with that aspect, albeit they've produced relatively little. I tend to agree; this is not a great advert for Jose's football, he surely wants them working harder than this.

Deery

Dreary
Come on lads it’s a premier league match here pull the finger out....

Guy Incognito

Jose's title winning teams were built upon a solid defense. Once the defense is sorted he always allows his midfield to express themselves, and they score freely. But when he has doubt about his own defense he sucks the joy out of the team, always. That is the clear indication of whether he thinks his team is title contender or not.

This Tottenham team is clearly not.
Yep, but I never thought he was convinced Spurs could win the title this season. He's definitely right to say Liverpool are beatable, but his side and many others aren't consistent enough to take them on.

What's clear is what worked in 2004 won't now for him. The Chelsea side he inherited was far better than the Spurs one, plus a side with Gallas, Carvalho, Ferreira, Makelele etc could be trusted to play a low block.

saivet

Leicester for all their possession have not looked threatening. Boring game as Spurs not up to much either.

Flexdegea

Not so far this match. We seem incapable of controlling a football.

I don't think he even sent them out to take control.

Actually expecting Spurs win here today too much quality on the break. But they could dominate this match if they wanted too.

Guess all about the 3 points.

Needham

That Spurs defence at the free kick looked more like a rugby action than football.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I don't think he even sent them out to take control.

Actually expecting Spurs win here today too much quality on the break. But they could dominate this match if they wanted too.

Guess all about the 3 points.
If we win I won't be complaining

Cardozo

What is this crowd noise? Sounds like the games being played in the bloody Amazon rainforest.