Premier League Gameweek 14

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Penalty.

Vardy missed v Spurs the other year from the spot....

Okey

Spurs aren't playing well today. Oh, and might it get worse?

saivet

Surprised the ref didn't give it straight away. Aurier clattered him for no reason.

Josh 76

This is why Liverpool will walk the league.
The completion is awful. When Utd were wining the PL, we had to compete with the invincibles and Lampard, Terry and Drogbas Chelsea.

Tony247

Yep, but I never thought he was convinced Spurs could win the title this season. He's definitely right to say Liverpool are beatable, but his side and many others aren't consistent enough to take them on.

What's clear is what worked in 2004 won't now for him. The Chelsea side he inherited was far better than the Spurs one, plus a side with Gallas, Carvalho, Ferreira, Makelele etc could be trusted to play a low block.
Chelsea, Inter, Real all had very good defense. When he joined united I thought he will sort our defense for next 6-8 years whether he stays or not. Shame it didn't work out for whatever reason.

SER19

I wonder what managers can do about professionals doing something so idiotic

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Great 2nd half in store now. Spurs need to win this to keep in touch with Liverpool (and if they lose they could be down to about 6th if further results go against them) so gotta be all out attack now.