Premier League Gameweek 14

Redfrog

Play Werner through the middle and he should thrive on the space in behind
Only if they play Leeds or some high line defending every week. He will run in space but is not very good at finishing or passing.

cyberman

Werner is so shit. He has no stand out qualities when hes on the ball.
Hes a player who is a decent finisher but cant play as a 9 and doesnt have enough to play as an inside forward

cyberman

They are contenders along with City and Liverpool with the latter being favourites. Chelsea are top of the xG table as well.
Having strikers who cant finish doesnt make them challengers. Doesnt matter how high their XG is

PoTMS

Werner and Havertz surely can't be this poor forever? These are seasoned German internationals.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Two Chelsea goals out of nothing. Was ahead for a boring 1-0 with even Alan Smith in the commentary nodding off to sleep with the lack of action on display.

3 of Chelsea 4 league games in this Christmas period at home and the 1 away is also in London against Arsenal. Nice set of fixtures if you are lucky enough to get them.
That’s ironic because I nod off when I hear Alan Smith

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
When your confidence is in the gutter, luck seems to go out of the window.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Solid win from Chelsea, considering they miss their two first-choice full-backs.

Too dependent on Silva and Zouma at the back though. An injury to either and their title hopes wane.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Werner and Havertz surely can't be this poor forever? These are seasoned German internationals.
I don't think either should get in a fully fit and firing Chelsea XI. Pulisic and Ziyech are surely the best wide pair and then Giroud down the middle

Deery

Dreary
I think Werner is going through a bad patch but he still keeps trying and getting chances once he hits a purple patch he will score many goals.

Redfrog

Chelsea are really poor. I am missing something if people think they play better then us. They will be up and down all season. They were lucky tonight but they have no creativity at all. Even if they miss their wingers, you need some from midfield or your game will be very stereotyped. And Mount is not the answer...

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
How did people think T.Silva would struggle against the likes of Haller.
Still waiting for him to collapse under the huge PL pressure because he played in a farmers league for 8 years.

2nd best defense in PL, playing with Zuma.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Werner is so shit. He has no stand out qualities when hes on the ball.
Hes a player who is a decent finisher but cant play as a 9 and doesnt have enough to play as an inside forward
Cliche as this sounds I'd be more worried if he wasn't getting the chances.

Lampard isn't using him properly, he's playing him a hug the touchline winger when he should be tucking in right behind Tammy.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Oof.

It's early days of course but he doesn't look anything special so far.
It might not be the best value for money but it's not like he's been poor all season - 7 goals and 5 assists in all competitions, with 3 penalties won as well. He's always been a streaky player; I'm not worried about him coming good at all. Without Ziyech and James, he's trying to take on too much of the creative burden and that doesn't suit him.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Solid win from Chelsea, considering they miss their two first-choice full-backs.

Too dependent on Silva and Zouma at the back though. An injury to either and their title hopes wane.
The team is going through a funny period. Creating chances usually isn't a problem for this team. I'm sure the attack will start clicking again, perhaps upon Ziyech's return?

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
I don't think either should get in a fully fit and firing Chelsea XI. Pulisic and Ziyech are surely the best wide pair and then Giroud down the middle
Giroud should be nowhere near our first XI. Lampard playing him over Tammy on the basis of 4 goals against Sevilla's B team has been ludicrously stupid. We are so so so much worse out of possession with Giroud in the team.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Still waiting for him to collapse under the huge PL pressure because he played in a farmers league for 8 years.

2nd best defense in PL, playing with Zuma.
I still can't believe he fell into our lap like this, collosal.