Premier League Gameweek 14

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Just saw Nuno Espirito Santo's rant against Lee Mason. Wow, tough comments. I did not watch the game, but what did Mason do wrong? Apparently Nuno said he did not control the game well and does not have quality at this level to referee in the Premier League.
In other words the best team lost

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
West Ham could be here for another 24 hours and they still wouldn't score

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
That Mendy punch. Wtf why didn't he just catch it. :lol:

Amazes me how much teams haven't tested him enough on long balls and crosses in his area yet.

Deery

Dreary
Play Werner through the middle and he should thrive on the space in behind

kidbob

For all the banter he receives for what he did to United he's fantastic at mid table level.
Yeah it's perfect for him it seems. No shame in being that type of a manager either and anyone would have struggled to replace SAF especially since our set up was shit because every part of our club had been overseen by Fergie. As incredible as Fergie was, we really paid as a club for being able to rely on that genius.

kidbob

Rice looks a really complete player.
Honestly he just seems like he is the ideal player to replace Matic and bring us up another level. He's young enough to go up another few levels too. I know he's seemingly Chelsea bound but we need to be all over him. Otherwise we need to find a similar alternative.

RooneyLegend

Haller has nothing to offer to T.Silva that he can't handle, nothing at all. Where's Antonio?

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Just saw Nuno Espirito Santo's rant against Lee Mason. Wow, tough comments. I did not watch the game, but what did Mason do wrong? Apparently Nuno said he did not control the game well and does not have quality at this level to referee in the Premier League.
The Wolves boss added that Mason, who also refereed his side's 1-1 draw with Newcastle in October, "did not have the quality for a Premier League game".

"This is a problem, we know we had Lee Mason before," he told Sky Sports. "It is not about the crucial mistake or decisions, it is about how he handles the game.

"The players get nervous, he whistles from the noises from the players. We are talking about the best competition but he does not have the quality to whistle the game.

"I just don't want to see him more, I told him I hope he does not whistle a game of ours again. He cannot control the players, the players are constantly arguing. The other referees let the game flow."

ouch

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
West Ham did not make their domination count...

Then came Mason Mount...