Premier League Gameweek 14

Reddevildans

Has moyes ever won at a top team away from home in his managerial career? Talking about liverpool, united, chelsea, city, arsenal. Cant think of it. Only good for a relegation scrap.

Rajma

Just shows that zonal marking during corners is so easy to beat, I’m buffled why we still persist with it after so many goals conceded.

James Peril

Chelsea absolutely destroying West Ham from the go... how we should play at home, every time!

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Just shows that zonal marking during corners is so easy to beat, I’m buffled why we still persist with it after so many goals conceded.
Hate modern(ish) defending of set pieces. Man for man with 2 players on the goal-line. Simple.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Can anyone tell me when Thiago Silva is supposed to struggle because of the huge gap between Ligue 1 and PL? ^^

Djemba-Djemba

Has moyes ever won at a top team away from home in his managerial career? Talking about liverpool, united, chelsea, city, arsenal. Cant think of it. Only good for a relegation scrap.
Think he has a few wins away to City in his Everton days. Mostly when City were shite.

Never won away at Arsenal, Liverpool or Utd. Has one FA Cup penalty shootout win at Chelsea.

It's an embarrassing record.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Tammy is so poor. It’s ridiculous how poor he is at holding up the ball. Giroud is lightyears ahead of him.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I’d have Stamford the Lion on the pitch before I’d have Tammy Abraham. He’s like a man down. I also hate this set up with Kante and Jorginho. Kovacic has to start in midfield.