Premier League Gameweek 14

PoTMS

I'm fed up of us being shit and Liverpool being good. When will this shit end? Now we know how they felt with Fergie. Klopp can't feck off soon enough.

cyberman

Why wouldn't we? Regardless of whether we win tomorrow, we need to make up the gap on West Ham at some point.

We're not catching Chelsea.
It’s not really a gap when they’re playing so badly. Bit early for that

BorisManUtd

Everton are like a 'smaller' version of United. Spending lots of money for years and achieving nothing. Depressing compared to local rivals.

Sara125

Why did Sadio Mane’s name pop up as MOTM when it was given to Salah? Anyone else notice that?

edit: typo

Last edited:

Rajma

Saul is basically a back up player for our back up midfielders. He has been extremely poor in the games he has played. What has actually happened to him? He was an outstanding player a few years ago. He’s not exactly old.
I always thought he would be too slow for PL but his level has dropped considerably in the last few years as well.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Pool have scored 43 goals already this season :eek:

For comparison, we've only scored 21.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I'm fed up of us being shit and Liverpool being good. When will this shit end? Now we know how they felt with Fergie. Klopp can't feck off soon enough.
Has he actually said anything about leaving Liverpool? How long is his contract?

TheLord

It’s not really a gap when they’re playing so badly. Bit early for that
It is effectively a 16-point gap if you consider the insurmountable goal difference. At what point does it become "really a gap?" :I

I may be wrong but this looks like the biggest Chelsea-United gap in the history of the Premier League before Christmas.

Deery

Dreary
I feel Villa deserve something outa this here really spirited display to come away with nothing.

Sviken

Hopefully Chelsea don't feck up and win the title. I really rather not see Pool with another title.

cyberman

It is effectively a 16-point gap if you consider the insurmountable goal difference. At what point does it become "really a gap?" :I

I may be wrong but this looks like the biggest Chelsea-United gap in the history of the Premier League before Christmas.
I thought he was talking about West Ham!
oh we have no chance of catching 3 teams. Maybe one if they hit rough form but it’s too much for all 3 to let up.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Didn't deserve it but 3 points and we didn't lose ground on Chelsea/LIverpool. Rotten performance.

Hoof the ball

That's not a bad plan tbf
That, and it's more than just that. It's about how they approach the loose or second balls.

For eg. When there's a loose ball in the middle one of our players tries to control it, bring it down when surrounded by the opposition and it risks a poor touch and chance conceded. Liverpool, by comparison almost always boot their loose balls high and wide up the wing to Mane or Salah who always knows what they're going to do. That's why it always works. It's not some kick and rush thing. It's trained and practiced because it catches the defence off-guard.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Hopefully Chelsea don't feck up and win the title. I really rather not see Pool with another title.
It will be extremely tough to hold off City and Liverpool.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
I don't get the anger at the chairman. The bloke has only put in £500 million! Oh, and building a new stadium.

always_hoping

Only 14 games played and already the top three are disappearing over the horizon from the rest. No surprise I suppose as all three are the main contenders for the Champions league alongside Bayern Munich.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
It will be extremely tough to hold off City and Liverpool.
You really need to get your attack consistently firing. The way Liverpool are scoring 3+ goals every game is quite impressive, and Chelsea too often does only score 1 or 2 and that might be not enough as we have seen against United...

always_hoping

Can see Newcastle asking Benitez back if Everton sack him and Howe doesn't win soon enough.
Was Benitez record at Newcastle much better than Bruce?

Fair play to Rafas agent for getting theses gigs but clubs should have a bit more sense than appointing him at this stage.