Premier League Gameweek 14

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
The rich big boy novelty has worn off on these Newcastle players.. they know themselves most are championship standard and with real investment would have been replaced years ago. This is one off of those teams where in 10 years time when they're in the Champions league final they show the comparision squads on the screen like they used to with City just to show how shit they were, "do you remember him Alan, Joelinton hahaha?" "Oh don't remind me!" must be demoralising for the poor sods.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We think that the International games against San Marino are pointless in the mens game while England women are beating Latvia 13-0 with 67 mins played. :annoyed: 50 shots against 0.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
We think that the International games against San Marino are pointless in the mens game while England women are beating Latvia 13-0 with 67 mins played. :annoyed: 50 shots against 0.
Still time for a come back then!

Deery

Dreary
The picture quality is really spot on for a stream fair play Amazon..

marktan

What are Norwich playing at? 5 men in the box and the full backs don't get a cross in. Just pepper the box ffs if you're a man up

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Dean Smith just dosen't have a clue how to set up a team v 10 men....his record with us was shocking when we played teams who had a player sent off.

Can see them losing this.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Norwich have really wasted this opportunity - now surely got a penalty against them.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
His arm was up but it looked like it came off his face to me

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
What are they checking. His hand is not in a natural position. Stops the ball, just give it.