Premier League Gameweek 14

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
They are a good functioning team without any individual quality so far. Lacking any cutting edge. Alvarez has been invisible.
We contained them well until now. Foden on in the second half.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Holy crap what a free kick.

the trend of having a player laying down behind the wall continues to prove pointless.

lapassion

the trend of having a player laying down behind the wall continues to prove pointless.
Considering it was de Bruyne who scored a freekick like that against Cardiff they didn't really have a choice

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal

Especially at this distance, who's going to try to hit it under the wall ?
In this situation it doesn't change anything but if the goal was a rebound after a save, not having a player having a nap could be useful.

Dike_Manc

Text book yellow card if I've ever seen one. KDB gets away with a warning.

wr8_utd

:'(
City have sucked the life out of this game. Happy to see it out and just pass it around.
It backfired against Villa and I think it might again. They don't have a good enough defense to see out these narrow wins imo.

Anustart89

Surely the referees should've copped on by now to their constant fouling as soon as a team is quickly trying to leave their third of the pitch? I mean, the very definition of a tactical foul would be one that consistently occurs in a particular type of situation, yeah? I know the law doesn't say anything about tactical fouls per se but the rules mention fouls stopping a promising attack and clearly that's an area where City have judged that they can be hurt, yet they keep getting away with it about 5-6 times per game easily.

Anustart89

Red card for Nani? Barnes just jumped into his foot while being second to the ball and Dias is penalised for playing the ball :lol:

90 + 5min

I would love to see a team against ManCity with a different tactics. That is holding on to ball. Just passing between their defenders and goalkeeper. Hold on to the ball to eternity and let the time run down.