Premier League Gameweek 15

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
What has Ljungberg done after his playing career ended?

DavidDeSchmikes

Arsenal have faced 52 shots on target in Premier League home games this season – in the entire Invincibles season in 2003-04, they allowed just 48 opposition shots on target at home

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
They/Them/It had long hair. I know have to be careful these days to presume otherwise.
No, no, I meant, she looked like little bit older (woman) to me, like 25-30, not a girl, (depends on definition of a girl) looks older than my daughter, and she is 21. Could be wrong.
She's asking someone to explain her the offside rule.

Tis bada bum!
No, no, she wants to know difference beetwen a goal kick and a corner kick.

Tis bada bum!

fps

It's been operating for 13 years, you pillock.
Yes and I’m looking at those thirteen years as a whole compared with how well they were doing before they altered their model to fund the stadium. No need for the insult especially when it is attached to no argument no insight nothing.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
May I take this pleasant Friday morning to wish all Utd fans and players the best of luck. Make us proud lads. :D:devil:

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Yes and I’m looking at those thirteen years as a whole compared with how well they were doing before they altered their model to fund the stadium. No need for the insult especially when it is attached to no argument no insight nothing.
It's been the same for 15 years, it had to be done, we did it, we stayed in the top 4, won 3 trophies, had one go at the title on a tight budget. What are you looking at exactly ? No other top club had to do it be it because they already have sufficient capacity or a sugar daddy. Tottenham haven't played a full season yet and they are already in danger of missing out on top 4.