Premier League Gameweek 15

marktan

Arsenal are gash. Whoever approved signing that backline needs their head checking.

Brighton under Potter are a pretty good team. Outside of the top 4 and Watford I think all the other teams are actually at a similar level this season.

freeurmind

weak willed
Just goes to show sacking the manager doesn't always solve everything.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
That was a great header.
My Brighton supporting mate at the game going nuts on whatsapp:lol:

Arsenal trying to be worse than us:D

marktan

I'm sorry man, how can managers having watched David Luiz in big leagues over the years, and especially that infamous 7-1 match against Brazil, and still think he can do the job in a back 4? He's a good footballer but he's just not a good defender at all.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Arsenal are gash. Whoever approved signing that backline needs their head checking.

Brighton under Potter are a pretty good team. Outside of the top 4 and Watford I think all the other teams are actually at a similar level this season.
Arsenal turn their noses up at managers and players they deem not good enough. Could have got competent defenders in Cahill or Johnny Evans. Instead went for David Luiz. They need to start shopping in Sainsburys and Tesco rather than the reduced section at Waitrose. If Arsenal appoint another foreign manager who brackets themselves as an attacking football ideologist they deserve everything coming to them. It's actually frustrating now as a neutral seeing them constantly make the same mistake.

cyberman

Player runing off to take a shit as the game ends. What in the feck