Premier League Gameweek 15

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Wow love that. Shelvey carries on ignoring the linesman and the ref and scores - var brings it back and gives the goal.

marktan

Whys the lino putting his flag up so early? Thought new rules meant to play on?

I guess it's kinda hard with what seems like 50 new rules in play this season.

fps

Arsenal building a new stadium hasn’t really worked out for them has it.

Bulldog United

Whys the lino putting his flag up so early? Thought new rules meant to play on?

I guess it's kinda hard with what seems like 50 new rules in play this season.
I've been moaning about this for weeks. Seems like linesman want to take back control, and are guilty of flagging marginal offsides galore now. Worst still, referees have been jumping to the whistle too which should stop VAR from overturning.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I've been moaning about this for weeks. Seems like linesman want to take back control, and are guilty of flagging marginal offsides galore now. Worst still, referees have been jumping to the whistle too which should stop VAR from overturning.
Yep 100%

the refs and linesman are the reason why VAR isn’t working. They’re trying to mess it up so we scrap it and go back to the old days.

I get why it’s their natural reaction to flag, but you’d think by now they would have adjusted

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Yep 100%

the refs and linesman are the reason why VAR isn’t working. They’re trying to mess it up so we scrap it and go back to the old days.

I get why it’s their natural reaction to flag, but you’d think by now they would have adjusted
How long have we had VAR like 4 months? It's their natural reaction because they've played that way for more than a decade. It's gonna take more than a few months to completely irradicate that.

Chipper

Adulterer.
G'wan Brucie!!

Shit linesman though. Yeah, you're supposed to play to the whistle, but at the same time the linesmen have been instructed not to raise their flag if it's close or they are not certain. It was close so the flag should not go up. It's then understandable that Henderson doesn't fully commit to trying to save it as he must think it's an obvious and not close call seeing as the flag went up in the first place.

prateik

Just tuned in.. saw the score .. assumed Brighton hit them on the break..

90 + 5min

I'm sorry but what is the point of linesmen in modern football?

This VAR is becoming more and more a parody.

Nickosaur

Just tuned in.. saw the score .. assumed Brighton hit them on the break..

That's very typical of Brighton's style now. Really confident on the ball. Should be a couple of goals up, Arsenal have been woeful.

cyberman

I'm sorry but what is the point of linesmen in modern football?

This VAR is becoming more and more a parody.
Hes onside. How are you blaming VAR? The linesman gave the wrong decision and VAR saved it

montpelier

Stop for the whistle, carry on for the flag going up.

You have to be a misery not to see what VAR is adding to the game.