Premier League Gameweek 15

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Everton.... guess their manager gets sacked tonight

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Mnae is gash, liverpool should sell him to us for Bale, now that's a motivated fella

Word is that Zidane rates him very, very highly but all enquiries into him were met with a firm rejection from Liverpool.
If french media is to be believed we already had everything done with Mane, problem was he was an explicit request of Zidane so when he quit, our interest faded and when we enquired about his price with liverpool and they made it clear he's cost the moon and half the world, we dropped interest

Mistake

Darth Revan

I thought everton gonna give liverpool a hard game, they put in a lot more fight last season at anfield.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Mane with a Benzema performance, where he scores, assists, is the best player on the pitch by miles and you're still furious with him because he should have scored a couple goals more

MasterObiwan

Everton's next 5 games

Chelsea (H)
United (A)
Leicester (H) - league cup
Arsenal (A)
Burnley (H)

Can Silva survive after 5 games?

Josh 76

Are these feckers ever going to drop points, never mind lose a game.

VJ1762

Coincidence that Ronald Koeman also got sacked after a 5-2 defeat
Are we going to be the only team to have taken off points from liverpool this season? Even man city couldn't do them. Our world iss not ready for the scousecalypse.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Mnae is gash, liverpool should sell him to us for Bale, now that's a motivated fella

If french media is to be believed we already had everything done with Mane, problem was he was an explicit request of Zidane so when he quit, our interest faded and when we enquired about his price with liverpool and they made it clear he's cost the moon and half the world, we dropped interest

Mistake
Probably would have been the ideal time for you to get him, just lost the CL final and pre Fabinho/Alisson. I doubt he leaves for you now.

MrVolley

A mate just messaged me
"Remember when we used to laugh at Liverpool signing Southampton players?"

VVD, Lallana, Mane and Lovren all played and running away with the league. I guess they're the ones laughing now.

Shows that we need to up our decision making in the boardroom.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Shaqiri has been class
Yep, pretty amazing considering he had only played 11 minutes in the league before tonight. Great news with our schedule.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Probably would have been the ideal time for you to get him, just lost the CL final and pre Fabinho/Alisson. I doubt he leaves for you now.
You're the best side in the world, he seems happy where he is and appears to be the rare guy who can't be swayed by covering him in money

:(

Ban

In the sam year Liverpool could win the title and Everton can get relegated. Poor Everton fans, poor us, poor football fans in general.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
You're the best side in the world, he seems happy where he is and appears to be the rare guy who can't be swayed by covering him in money

:(
True we seem to have the one Brazilian who either won’t be targeted by the other big clubs and moreover seems happy to stay here long term. I mean the key to keeping your big players is winning things which we look like we can do right now.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
True we seem to have the one Brazilian who either won’t be targeted by the other big clubs and moreover seems happy to stay here long term. I mean the key to keeping your big players is winning things which we look like we can do right now.
Usually it's that, and PAYING them

Had Zidane stayed on Mane would likely be ours now :(

Ah, well. We'll console ourselves with Kylian i guess :lol:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
So Utd beat a new manager bounce team and showing some decent form. Good timing lads, good timing. ;)

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
That would be brilliant.
What would be brilliant is united getting something against City. I think they can do it. Ole has them playing well and confidence has to be high after beating Jose’.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
I really can't stand this Liverpool team. Robertson is so snide with his unnecessary digs on players and TAA isn't far off him with it. Both up to their usual tricks tonight with elbows and stamps.

Ban

What would be brilliant is united getting something against City. I think they can do it. Ole has them playing well and confidence has to be high after beating Jose’.
It would be good, not brilliant.

VJ1762

Usually it's that, and PAYING them

Had Zidane stayed on Mane would likely be ours now :(

Ah, well. We'll console ourselves with Kylian i guess :lol:
You think qatar would sell arguably their most prized asset though? They could probably buy the whole La Liga, and still would have hundreds of billions lying around in their banks. You saw how they blocked attempts by veratti to get out.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
You think qatar would sell arguably their most prized asset though? They could probably buy the whole La Liga, and still would have hundreds of billions lying around in their banks. You saw how they blocked attempts by veratti to get out.
They're going in a new, more sport-oriented direction with Leonardo, so if Mbappé wants to leave, yeah, i think they'd quote a price. An insane one, but probably something we'd be fully willing and capable of paying

Otherwise, well, he hasn't signed a new contract with them yet

blue blue

Supports
chelsea
He won't survive this morning!
I'm hoping he can survive 2 more days and they take their appalling form into Saturdays fixture. Fingers crossed because he deserves it now. A defeat against the best team in the land surely isn't enough to do it today.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Mousset and McGoldrick rested tonight. Sharp gets his first PL start hoping he can deliver and we get 3 points :D

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout

As they said on AFTV, Arsenal fans would be mad if Emery picked that side (and he often did pick similar starting XIs)