Premier League Gameweek 15

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
fecking Robertson needs to get his head screwed on, all came from him twice making hash of kicking the ball away.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
2-1 scoreline, I know you so well.

cyberman

Why does the referee spend so much time explaining rules that are obvious? Let them break it and penalise them after

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Looked like a stonewall penalty to me and TAA has been lucky not to have been sent off twice now. We need to calm the feck down.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Wrong continent for him
Yep. If he were brazilian he'd be seen as a top 6 player in the world

Btw, VAR should have told Dean to go watch that VVD possible penalty

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Everton defence is :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great stuff by Origi

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Pickford is the worst keeper for all 20 EPL teams.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We are actually going to be relegated and Liverpool are going to win the league, don't think I'd be able to come onto the caf again.

SharpshooterTom

How do these nothing players step up in big games? It's crazy, guess it's just Liverpool's year.
Or Klopp is just a very good manager.

With 97 points, it would've been their year last year in virtually every other league season if it wasn't a for a freak Man City side.

Josh 76

Jesus, these lot are seriously good. Nevermind the league, I can see them winning the treble. I mean, who can stop them??
That's my worry. With their lead so big, Klopp can rotate in the league (like he has today).

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He's handicapped by Sané and van Dijk also getting a lot of votes.
Sané ? You mean Sahal surely but still Ronaldo should never have been third, should never have been ahead of Mané under any circumstances. I don't think there is a rule that says you cannot vote for two players of the same club.

I captained Mane this week, was gonna have KDB but changed my mind at the last minute.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Everton's coach is looking like he's facing a firing squad after the final whistle. Miserable feck.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
We’re playing a very open game, makes sense but I can see why we don’t play this way regularly, still entertaining and I’m going to enjoy it.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Absolutely mad half of football! Great goals from Divock who shines in these kind of games and is the reason we didn't 'replace' Sturridge. When you can bring a striker like him on who is happy enough to be a squad player, then it's not worth bringing anyone else in.
Mane has been incredible yet again and our defence has once again been a bit suspect. Klopp needs to figure out how to get us back to last seasons defensive levels without Matip as better teams than Everton will not let us off so easily (City at the Etihad come to mind)