Premier League Gameweek 15

90 + 5min

Hes onside. How are you blaming VAR? The linesman gave the wrong decision and VAR saved it
I am aware of it. But you don't see any problem of linesman raising his flag, players stop and then VAR deciding it is a goal? If you can't trust referee who do you trust as a player? Therefore I wonder what the point is with linesmen nowdays?

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
They’ve been fantastic to be fair - just shows what coaching can do. Don’t need star players to knock the ball around nicely.

unreal difference between the way Chris hughton used to have them playing
The outrage when Hughton was sacked could end up looking as silly as the outrage when Adkins was sacked for Pochettino.

cyberman

I am aware of it. But you don't see any problem of linesman raising his flag, players stop and then VAR deciding it is a goal? If you can't trust referee who do you trust as a player? Therefore I wonder what the point is with linesmen nowdays?
Playing to the whistle has been a staple of football since whistles were invented though.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Laca’s first touch has collapsed this season, no idea what’s happened to him.

90 + 5min

Playing to the whistle has been a staple of football since whistles were invented though.
The linesmen has been instructed to flag when they are sure of offside. He did that. Players stopped as they know refs are instructed to only flag when they are sure. VAR then decides. No senes at all. Once again VAR decides in some wierd fashion. Time to take it out of the game or use it more like Germany/Spain. Because now it is just a lottery.

always_hoping

Well done Brucey a serious result away to in form Sheffield United. Hopefully Brighton at least hold Arsenal to a draw but its unlikely.

MsNuno

Supports
Wolves
Newcastle really turned things round would have been most people's favourites foe relegation a few weeks ago.

UncleBob

Linesman is pretty fecking useless, entire Arsenal team is offside

cyberman

Luiz knew he was off. Thats how you deal with it. Better being honest