g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 16

VanGaalEra

What's the added time at Anfield? Heard about the injury, hope it's not bad.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Still 2 points dropped by 'Pool. 3 by Spurs. After yesterday this is more than we could've hoped for.

VanGaalEra

So even after our injuries and shit form, we're still 3 points ahead of Spurs and 5 ahead of Liverpool.

This is nice.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Bloody West Brom!:mad: Still 2 dropped points for Pool... could have been better but not a bad end to the week.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
9 minutes plus now, this ref is a twat.
thought the ref was playing til they scored again for a while!

shame they didn't lose, but stil a shocking result. They don't have our excuse of having no first team defenders fit yesterday!

Robbie Boy

Jurgen Klopp is a massive cnut. A charlatan if I ever saw one. Stop acting the cheerleader you gobby twat
Yeah don't like the chap at all and the love-in for the man on here makes it even more sickening.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Ah look at Klopp...playing up to the crowd after another shite performance. Scousers are stupid enough to fall for it. I really hate the twat

Irrational.

Well, it seems like Klopp has returned Liverpool to their former glories.

The former glories of Liverpool being massive game-raising bar stewards.

Sylar

Im confused by the people making comments about Klopp. So do they argue with the ones who say LVG is useless for just sitting taking notes?

FromTheBench

The bitterness towards Klopp here :lol: embarrassing
I'm not that fond off him as some others are but some of the hatred is ridiculous.

How dare he show passion and egg his team/supporters on and not sit on his arse taking notes in his diary whole game ?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
surprising bottle job from Spurs too.! Win against a hapless Newcastle to go top 4 and manage only their second defeat. weird.