Premier League Gameweek 16

Carolina Red

Staff
:lol: Coleman kicked through Schlupp’s leg on that free kick just to do that. Schlupp came back and told him what he thought about it too.

Side note: Gallagher is good

cyberman

Future permanent move to Palace and then across to Spurs vibe with this Gallagher kid

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
how much do you think he’s worth?
The more accurate question in this context is how much would it take for us to sell him?

He's under contract until 2025 and by all accounts hell bent on making it with us, it would take an extreme offer to not throw the fax straight in the bin let alone get us on the negotiating table.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
The more accurate question in this context is how much would it take for us to sell him?

He's under contract until 2025 and by all accounts hell bent on making it with us, it would take an extreme offer to not throw the fax straight in the bin let alone get us on the negotiating table.
For me the highest reason Gallagher won't be sold is more to do with Tuchel -

Ive seen him give more chance to young homegrown Chelsea players than anyone else.

Camilo

Just watched all the highlights... What's the deal with grown men doing knee-slides? Never really clocked this before... It's fecking bizarre. Imagine bumping into a man in a pub who'd been doing knee-slides that afternoon.

Not a plastic hoe.

Ever since we lost all our midfielders, every game has been like this. We can't stop teams creating chances. We can't stop teams running through our midfield. It's basically a heart attack every 3 minutes.
agreed you guys are missing kante and kova so bad even jorghino was playing with an injury against leads but I guess you had no choice since saul has been catastrophically bad:lol: