Premier League Gameweek 16

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Who will join a club in January with a high probability of being relegated? Even if you could convince them of the long-term project, who of any quality will even want the single season in the Championship?
I reckon they’ll get at least one big name that includes a clause in their contract that they can leave for x amount if they get relegated.

redom

I reckon they’ll get at least one big name that includes a clause in their contract that they can leave for x amount if they get relegated.
Or perhaps a loan with obligation to buy if they stay up? I'm sure they'll try all sorts to get reinforcements to join as relegation would slow their plans considerably.

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
Back to the usual shite from us.
Don’t worry mate, we don’t take our chances and have a soft underbelly, you’ll get your chances.

Ayew has a lot of qualities @FootyGirl88 but unfortunately goal scoring isn’t one of them. Hard to see who we play ahead of him at the moment though, Olise has looked better coming off the bench

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
If Delph rolls around on the floor there the referee would send him off. That’s why players dive, the refs get sold by the antics. Good to see Delph just shaking it off.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I'm sick of our players acting like hardmen but then losing every week. Show some fight by winning games you cnuts.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Who will join a club in January with a high probability of being relegated? Even if you could convince them of the long-term project, who of any quality will even want the single season in the Championship?
Someone like Hodgson with a track record of making teams with little quality resilient and hard to beat. That would have been a far better solution than someone whose team was as open and easy to play though as Howe’s Bournemouth.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It’s not the fact that we are losing so many games that’s the issue, it’s how easy it is to beat us.

CloneMC16

Doucoure losing his mind. He's really trying to get sent off it looks like.

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
We are absolutely horrific as soon as anyone puts us under pressure. Can’t seem to deal with it.