Premier League Gameweek 17-19

whitbyviking

Seriously? Granted, he didn’t have the greatest of games, but…Pub League?
His run and first touch on the ball late in the 1st half were sublime! (The finish, not so much). To run with your back to the ball, into space, then turn and control it the way Haaland did was fantastic!
Pub player maybe extreme, but aside from one piece of skill he did literally nothing, and they didn’t seem that interested giving him the ball either. Whether that’s on him or not is another matter. No other player hailed as one of the best in the world would have so little impact on the game. More I think about it something seems off with city, they lack cohesion, maybe a bit of the galactico issue creeping in.

MongeySpangle

Supports
Manchester City
Pub player maybe extreme, but aside from one piece of skill he did literally nothing, and they didn’t seem that interested giving him the ball either. Whether that’s on him or not is another matter. No other player hailed as one of the best in the world would have so little impact on the game. More I think about it something seems off with city, they lack cohesion, maybe a bit of the galactico issue creeping in.
So every single player ever considered one of the best in the world has had a significant impact in every game they’ve ever played in? Good to know.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
I’ve watched that a few times and he definitely could have pushed it out , albeit into a dangerous area but he chose not to.
hard to understand thatdecision making
Looks like he's gambling on the ball running all the way through, as he didn't fancy claiming it cleanly. Massive mistake really.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
He had an opening into the middle of the box with one or two players unmarked.
Hardly. Gallagher is unmarked but that pass isn’t really on - as soon as he goes to make it the city player behind him blocks it. I can totally see why he felt no choice but to shoot, he just didn’t do it very well.

cyberman

Hardly. Gallagher is unmarked but that pass isn’t really on - as soon as he goes to make it the city player behind him blocks it. I can totally see why he felt no choice but to shoot, he just didn’t do it very well.
The two City players are racing to the goal line while the Chelsea players hold their runs. They’re completely unmarked

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
The two City players are racing to the goal line while the Chelsea players hold their runs. They’re completely unmarked
He might be able to float one to the back post but I think they defend it pretty easily. He should’ve shot across the far post and hoped for the best, going near post was his only mistake really. Well, that and twatting it into the crowd.

laughtersassassin

Didn't realise we play City in our next league game.

Never a better time to play them as we are in form and they aren't.

That said I still don't see it going very well