Premier League Gameweek 17-19

SAFMUTD

Surprised by Ashley Young performance today, he was really good. Solid in defense, even outpaced Son in a counter. He's 37 ffs.

Redfrog

I mean, you guys of all supporters should know what a difference even one top signing can make.

Without Casemiro you'd be right beside us, and that's without factoring the literal 3 point swing his goal caused.
Maybe but no one knows how this signing will do, especially for that money. This player is young, moved in Europe only few months ago and will have a massive burden with the expectation coming from a crazy price tag. So, to expect him to be the savior of you season while coming in winter can be a recipe for disaster.

Even if he can be a success and very good or even WC, no need to compare him with the best DM in the world with a massive experience, playing for the biggest club and winning 5 CL while having an exceptional football brain.

By the way, you don’t know where we will be without him and you were very lucky with your pen in the first place. But Enzo Fernandez is not the player who will make your appalling forward line create and score goals anyway. You need much more. You don’t have a player like Bruno or Rashford in your team.

croadyman

Villa game vs us was a bit odd to be fair to them, they practically scored from every shot they had which is a rarity. We also weren’t up for it which didn’t help.
Yeah didn't see that coming in the form we were in at the time,once they got those two early goals we never recovered.

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
I know what could help Chelsea's leaky defence. They need Maguire. When Harry meets Potter, real magic will happen.

croadyman

I know what could help Chelsea's leaky defence. They need Maguire. When Harry meets Potter, real magic will happen.
Yeah and we could put the money towards Vlahovic to help out Juve's financial problems

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
Yeah and we could put the money towards Vlahovic to help out Juve's financial problems
‘Tis the season for giving. We’ve been letting others win for years, anyway. You can’t spell “charity” without “c-i-t-y” after all. We’ve also selflessly taken dross off other teams at generous prices. Then, we turned the other cheek (or cheque) and did it again and again. Are there any teams as altruistic as us? I think not.

rajds89

I swear Arsenal and Liverpool face teams missing their best player more than most.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I love the way that the Narrative of Nunez is now, he's having trouble scoring.... BUT HOW MUCH OF A HANDFUL FOR DEFENDERS IS HE :drool:

Goalposts.... moved.

djembatheking

Who is the likely candidate to score the own goal for Brentford to give the scousers a helping hand? That Pinnock at centre half?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
We’re not winning this one with how we’re playing.

AndySmith1990

I love the way that the Narrative of Nunez is now, he's having trouble scoring.... BUT HOW MUCH OF A HANDFUL FOR DEFENDERS IS HE :drool:

Goalposts.... moved.
Sounds like Lingard. Shit at everything except his off the ball movement

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Almost want that to be onside for what a good save it was.

cyberman

He’s a mile offside Gary. I can see where this game is going for him

King Eric 7

The gift that keeps on giving...

One must go in though, surely? Law of averages and all that (even when the averages are piss poor in his case).

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So who's watching this kids on commentary lark?

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Good defending from Mee but Nunez never got his head up.