Premier League Gameweek 17-19

cyberman

Say Chelsea lose this, at what point does Potters job become under threat?
I still remember my he’ll be sacked before the end of this season post and wondering if it has legs already.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Chelsea looking for all the world like blue Tottenham.

Nick7

I still remember my he’ll be sacked before the end of this season post and wondering if it has legs already.
Next season after they spend £400m in the next two windows and they open the season with a loss.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Not sure they can afford to tbh? especially if they plan to sign more players. FFP simply can't sustain the outlay

Redfrog

Deserved, Chelsea are getting owned by Nottingham and had no chances all game. They are sh*t, can’t see them in the top 4.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
If he gets sacked so soon, would all the Brighton staff they poached following ? He will be exchanging messages with Levy soon enough.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Amazing the difference home and away makes doesn't it?

Forest barely got out of their half against us, but they've been the better side than Chelsea all game
Also might have something to do with how well ETH has us playing in general. Chelsea are also shocking without their FBs. With James they win something like 75% of their games, without 35%. Similar record with/without Chilwell. Right now they have neither. They are so dependent on not just the service from out wide, but also the runs they make to stretch play and create overloads. Not sure what’s up with Cucurella, because he was the business at Brighton, but Azpi’s legs have completely gone, and you can see how negatively it affects their play when they aren’t getting anything offensive from their FBs.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
I would be well impressed with Chelsea if they take 3 points against Nott Forest. Forest at home are on a four game unbeaten streak which includes a win against Liverpool. They've taken points against the likes of Brentford, Palace and Aston Villa. It's their away form which has them in the relegation zone.
As expected they've equalised. There's no shame in Chelsea failing to get 3 points, this is a difficult opponent. I think Man Utd would have difficulty playing Forest at home.

Wilt

If he gets sacked so soon, would all the Brighton staff they poached following ? He will be exchanging messages with Levy soon enough.
:lol: levy wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole

Gazza

As expected they've equalised. There's no shame in Chelsea failing to get 3 points, this is a difficult opponent. I think Man Utd would have difficulty playing Forest at home.
No shame in it - that goes without saying, it's a Premier League match - but it's not a good result for Chelsea if it stays this way. They're falling behind in the top 4 race.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
after being linked to him for about five years, all I can say is thank goodness we "missed out" on Koulibaly

Mike Smalling

I know we are not much better, but the commentators just mentioned that Chelsea have fewer goals in the PL than Haaland. Mental.

avgp_1

You can understand Chelsea need to spend so much again. They have an atrocious side out there

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
:lol: :lol: he’s got Tuchel and Poch waiting …Potter wouldn’t even get a smell of his farts
Meh, don't think Tuchel would bother and this Poch return is pure fantasy to me. That story is over.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Also might have something to do with how well ETH has us playing in general. Chelsea are also shocking without their FBs. With James they win something like 75% of their games, without 35%. Similar record with/without Chilwell. Right now they have neither. They are so dependent on not just the service from out wide, but also the runs they make to stretch play and create overloads. Not sure what’s up with Cucurella, because he was the business at Brighton, but Azpi’s legs have completely gone, and you can see how negatively it affects their play when they aren’t getting anything offensive from their FBs.
Oh yeah no doubt we deserve respect too - but the home/away difference isn't just this game alone. How often do you see sides get battered away but then look a different beast at home.

cyberman

Not sure they can afford to tbh? especially if they plan to sign more players. FFP simply can't sustain the outlay
Surely they need top 4? 2 of the next four games after this is against Liverpool and City then City again in the cup. Meanwhile Fulham away is in there somewhere which they aren’t favourites to win and Palace. It’s getting worse for Potter as I type that out