Premier League Gameweek 2

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
5 million for that Caicedo kid. Leagues ahead of Pellistri.

What a mistake it was. Disastrous from United's management.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Tielemans is so washed.
You'd think he'd try to have a stormer in front of Arteta but he played at half pace... If Leicester gets desperate for money and we can get him for depth/EL under 20M then maybe you risk it. Otherwise we should explore the marker for somebody else.

Have to say I'm proud of G. Jesus joining Arsenal a place were he can really explore his talent and be part of a team with real ambition. Love to see it. Having a brilliant game.

It's B Rubble

We demonized Greenwood and rightly so. The club separated themselves from him after ALLEGATIONS. Same situation at Arsenal with Partey.. Celebrated. Scum.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Did/ Do you feel the same way about the Ronaldo signing?
I mean whataboutism is hardly a great argument but yes, I was unhappy we signed Ronaldo (for a variety of reasons). And I was glad with how quickly the club reacted to the disgusting Greenwood situation.

Do you have any other besides the point questions?

avgp_1

That left side of Arsenal should be targetted more, they have been way too open there today

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
I mean whataboutism is hardly a great argument but yes, I was unhappy we signed Ronaldo (for a variety of reasons). And I was glad with how quickly the club reacted to the disgusting Greenwood situation.

Do you have any other besides the point questions?
It wasn't "whataboutism" I'm just wondering if you felt the same about your own player.

EDIT also I'm not "Arguing" for Partey playing. I don't think he should be.

I think Partey playing is a disgrace by the way.

Last edited:

PoTMS

Maddison is the only one that deserves any credit from that Leicester team today.

MUnchies

Literally just went on Transfermarkt to check if he had moved to Milan, Inter or Juve.
Christ, winning the mighty conference cup or whatever it is called is hardly proof that he is better than Evans.
It doesn't fecking matter if it's the champions league cup or not he still won it. The audacity coming from a United fan talking down on cups when it's been God knows how long we even won the community shield :houllier:.

Are you joking? Torino has more honours than Roma yet nobody talks about Torino being one of the biggest Italian clubs.
Same way people consider West Ham a big club and others don't. I say BIG in terms of history, honor, fans, past players etc. You only watch trophies to qualify a club as prestigious I guess. Some of the best players never won their domestic league or champions league, I guess they weren't world class. then.
United haven't done shit for over 10 years now but yet people still consider us a big club why? because of our past.

:lol: Onana the Belgian central midfielder they just signed from Lille, not the ex-Ajax goalkeeper.
HAHAHA oops my bad. I will check him out

TheRedHearted

Prediction, Haaland won’t score much, penalty here or there but City still win the league. Nice assist he had at least

also Alvarez the better fit for them

Nish115

Supports
Arsenal
Jesus with 2 goals 2 assists.

Great finish from Gabi

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
City are bums. Try scoring 5-6 and build on the GD instead of passing it around.