Premier League Gameweek 20-21

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Poor by Wilson. That's why Newcastle will fall away. Good overall team but not enough up top

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Excellent weekend for United so far. Waiting for Spurs to show up today.

BarryWinks

Crazy how Saint-Maxim went from Newcastle's best player to a bench option to improve team shape and the fans are on board with it. They'd have rioted when they were shit and he was their only source of match day excited.

georgipep

Crazy how Saint-Maxim went from Newcastle's best player to a bench option to improve team shape and the fans are on board with it. They'd have rioted when they were shit and he was their only source of match day excited.
Perfect example of a player who shines but makes there are options that make the team stronger as a whole.

Red Star One

Poor by Wilson. That's why Newcastle will fall away. Good overall team but not enough up top
They bought a really good player in Isak and that lad can only get better - expect him to feature more now coming back to fitness, I think he can come good for Newcastle, not a world beater but surely better than what they have and potential top 4 level striker

BarryWinks

Perfect example of a player who shines but makes there are options that make the team stronger as a whole.
Yes, I agree. I don't think he's that good and he's a selfish prick whenever I watch him, but his maverick style got fans excited and when things are tough, fans always want that fun, little magician to get them off their feet.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
1-0 Havertz. Palace are awful, they’ve offered nothing all game. We should def be resting Casemiro against them